My love is she...

The twilight gleamed with the shimmering light of the setting sun. Clouds grew darker as the lights started fading away.

Sanyukta opened her eyes with difficulty as her lashes heavied over her eyes. She glanced in her surroundings only find herself alone in the empty room.

" randhir ".... Murmuring his name, Sanyukta got off the bed and began her frantic search. Getting no sign of him... Her eyes welled up again. The previous thoughts hit her senses again and she felt herself getting weaker and weaker.

Jab main tumhare pass nhi Rahu na... To Kamzor mat hona Sanyukta... Bas ek Lambi saans Lena or mujhe yaad krna... Main tumhare pass aa jaunga. Or agar nhi aya na to... Mera intezaar krna. Nhi aya to mera message search krna.

His words came rushing to her mind. Sanyukta felt herself getting stronger. She came back to the room and searched for his message or something as said by him.

No sooner did she start than she found a crimson chit stuck on the mirror. She pulled of the chit and read the message scribbled that said.... I'm going out for a meeting... Will be back soon. Have something and recreate yourself.

She sighed a breath of relief after reading his message. Sanyukta compose her frame and got down to the kitchen for getting some refreshment. She switched on the TV and immersed herself watching random shows.

The door creaking opened and entered in randhir. He thought that she would be crying on not getting him near her... But his eyes wide open as he witnessed her laughing. Automatically his lips welcomed a huge smile.... Finally... She's smiling.

To be continued....

Sorry for the late and short update. Busy with studies these days.

Anyways... Pata nhi kya likha h... But Likh diya. 😝