Riddles...(partB)

Randhir's team,

Think randhir...think... I know u can do it....soch mere sher....karthik encouraged randhir. Yaar...think fast nhi to we will loose.

Yaar...mere to kuch palle nhi pad rha....what should we do???...upar se ye or dimaag kharab kar rha h....parth passed a comment.

Randhir, arpita n trisha n parth were trying die hard to get the slightest idea but here these good for nothing fellow was bent on disturbing them.

What it can be yaar....fairy, dance, prey, mondays...what it can be....arpita murmured which was heard by all.

Guys....what are u all doing....think otherwise hum haar jaenge....karthik again asked them.

Karthik...shut your mouth....nhi to I will seal it with a tape so shut up....trisha warned him. N karthik did as he was told. Arpita took the chit from randhir n read it again to get some clue but just then,

Got it...randhir exclaimed with joy. I got it guys....this is library.

But how....arpita questioned him whereas others looked at him with hope.

The things which are mentioned here are the objects of books, novels n comics..right..n where do we get them obviously in the library...m sure we'll get our next clue there.... Randhir explained them.

I think ron is right we should go n check.....trisha supported him. And with that all of them dashed out of the place.

--------------@-------------

Here, the fite dream team were still thinking about the clue when they saw the opponents rushing out of the place.

I m damn sure that they have cracked the clue....said vidhushi. Hearing this lines of distraught appeared on sanyu's head and she tried hard to think about the possibilities. Everyone were thinking deeply until kaustuki jumped in her place with happiness.

Kaustu- I got it...i got it..i got it. I got it guys...this place is store room.

But how's that possible kaustu... Jiggy asked her in confusion.

Look... Dust...darkness...This all things are related to the place where we hardly go n that place is store m sure the next clu is hidden right there...she mentioned.

Then what are we waiting for...let's go...karan chipped n they all rushed toward the store room.

##################

Here, randhir n others reached the library n started searching the whole place like maniac. They flipped the books, shifted the tables, dropped the chairs in this process but atlast they got the missing part along with the next clue which led them to their another clue hodden upon the terrace. Everybody was so happy that they ran as fast as they could to the get the clue which would help them to win the 1st round.

################

Rushing into the store room they begin searching each n every corner carefully. All they cared for now was that they wanna give their 💯 percent no matter what happens. Sanyukta bent down near the iron shelf n saw that there was something hidden, she quickly pulled that thing out n opened the box to find another clue with the missing part. Sanyukta picked that up in her hand n gave a high five to her bestie kaustu for directing them till here. Sanyu opened the chit n read out the riddle scribbled in it, that led them to the next and the second clue which was hidden right in their mac. Lab. Sanyu gave that part to sahil and all pf them left for the lab.

################

Karthik was the first to climb upon the terrace. He searched the whole place n found a box covered with a piece of sack that nobody should see it. He threw that peice from the box and opened it only to find the other part n the last and the final clue which was going to be the ticket to the victory.

The other members reached the spot only to find karthik smirking at them with the part n the chit in his hand. Trisha gave him a flying kiss n they all moved out of the sight. The final clue led them to the campus itself. Everybody came to the place and started searching the another clue here n there. Meanwhile the fite students also came there n they too joined their opponents for the same.

All of them were running into the campus from here to there but they did not get anything. Atlast they all went to their respective table n started thinking like what it can be? They all were thinking when randhir's gaze fell on the place where their mentors were sitting.

Ohhhh shittt....he chipped. This didn't went unnotice by sanyu n she too blurted out the same.

Sandhir looked at each other n ran toward their mentors table n searched there, while searching down the table sanyu's head hit his n they shared a beautiful eyelock. Randhir was the firstone to break it. He peeped down the table n finally got the last part n he grabbed it n took his heels towards his table n they started fixing all the parts to the engine. Sanyu too have started the same.
Sahil was fixing the parts, somehow vidhushi tightened them with the tool.

20 mins. Left students....be fast...vardhan announced.

Fite was still busy with the fixing when they saw that randhir n parth have picked up the engine in their hands n they were going to assemble it in the car.

Be quick sahil...vids commanded him.

Done...m done guys...sahil said on completing his work. Sahil n karthik too picked up the engine n went behind randhir's team.

Both the teams reached the place together. The boys quickly approached their alloted cars and initiated assembling the engine inside. Parth cautiously placed it inside the car n left rest all the work for randhir. On the contrary sahil n jiggy together assembled the engine n they were joining the remaining wires. Both the teams completed the assembling together.

Now comes the most awaited moment that is driving the car to the winning line. Sandhir looked at each other n quickly sat inside the car n they both switched on the engine. Randhir's car started in a swift and he drove his car to the destination. But alas sanyukta's not even started and with that they lose.

Randhir n his team were celebrating their victory but here fite was cursing their bloody fate not because they lose but because their all efforts were in vain.

########################

One more part... I know it's quite boring but i promise the upcoming parts would be worth reading.

I will not bore u for long because soon I will jump back to the present.

Do votes n comments. Will be waiting.

Thank u😊