He's gone...only to come back

( Only for you astha.... Though you never update but still I'm posting 😩.)

The ward boy approached him and switched off the machines.... " nhi plzzz ye mat Karo...... Randheeer".... She pleaded them but the resumed their work as harsh had made the payments and as said.... the doctors were shifting his body from here.

" Madam plzz app jaeyiye hame hamara kaan krne dijiye"... They said her and was removing the other things. Sanyukta held his hand tighter and pushed away the ward boys. " Kareeb bhi mat ana mere randheeer ke"... She warned them and they stood still. Sanyukta shook his body again in order to bring him back to the world but he was dead.

One of the wardboy went out and returned back with a nurse. The nurse began pulling Sanyukta back from his body so that the ward boys can do their work.

" madam aap bahar chaliye... Aap aese hamare kaam ke beech mat aayiye" .... The nurse stated while trying to pull her back. But Sanyukta did not leave his hand for even a second.

" nhi... Chodo mujhe.... Randheeer..... Utho na... Randheeer... Dekho inhe... Plzzz utho"....
She cried and whined.

" ward boy.... Dusri or nurses ko bulao.... Nhi to ye nhi manengi"... The nurse ordered him and he went again. Sanyukta stared at her as to how can she say that. " Nhi plzzz aap log mat leke jao randhir ko... Wo thik h... Mera Randhir thik h. Hai na randhir "..... Sanyukta said innocently trying to make them understand but in the mean time the other nurses came and they too pulled her away from him... But Sanyukta didn't leave his hand.

" Nhiiiiiii...... Ran..... Dheeeeeeer"......Sanyukta cried even louder holding his palm and just then randhir moved the fingers of his hands under her palm. Sanyukta looked up at his face and then again his hand and it moved again and the next moment.......... The nurse finally pulled her away and was dragging her out of the exit. The nurses held her from either side " Randheeeeeeer"..... She screamed and....... He ended breathing heavily.

Randhir was breathing very heavily.... Sanyukta pushed the nurses away and came to him. " Randhir" she caressed his cheek and tears made their way again. The ward boy and the nurses were totally shock after seeing this incredible scenario..... It was indeed a miracle that a died person gained his breaths back.

" plzzz call the doctors...... Randhir tumhe kuc...h nhi hoga ha"..... She said and the nurse ran outside the room.

Sanyukta joined their hands and gently kissed his forehead.

Here.... The nurse dashed into the doctor's office where harsh and parth were also present. " doctor... Wo.... Wo.... Patient.... Patient is alive....  Wo ma'am ke..... " she had no words.... And what would she say.... That Sanyukta bought randhir back from heaven.... Insane.

Anyways..... Hearing this news parth and harsh and the doctor stared at each other..... And They ran towards the OT.

When they reached.... They saw randhir breathing heavily and Sanyukta by his his side holding his hand. Harsh was happy and shock at the same time so as parth. The doctor approached him and checked his pulse.... It was normal. " Nurse.... Bring the oxygen mask.... And switch on the machines"..... He said.

"Ma'am Aap plzz bahar Jaiye"... Doctor said Sanyukta. She nodded and tried to free her hand but Randhir gripped it more tightly. Sanyukta tried few more times.... But in vain.

She helplessly eyed it to the doctor to which he smiled. True love ..... The doctor chipped and smiled at Sanyukta. He continued his work.

Parth peeped through the glass.... Finally love wins and negativity lose. He tried alot to keep her away from him.... Because he thought she's danger.... Now look who's danger and who's life.

Now because of her.... He's back.... He was forced to come back for her. Only for her. And as said by hrithik.... Now randhir will show to all the people what wrong they'd done to him. Now they'll pay.... For treating his Sanyukta like a culprit.... Now he'll indeed punch parth for hurting her Sanyukta. For now the time has come for a payback..... Everyone will pay. Now he'll show.... What isolation means. How it feel to be boycotted from the society. How it feels to be called a characterless. How it feels to be insulted.... Especially when you are a girl.

Haa Haa.... More than extraordinary tha. Kuch zada hi drama Ho gya.... Lekin randhir to zindagi h na.

Ab parth ki to shaamat h..... Bachega nhi Wo.... Sanyukta ko gali di thi na.... And Sanyu's mother.... She'll pay too. Unko bhi pata chalega Sanyukta ko rulane ka natija. Bhar Bhar k Randhir badle lega sabse. Koi nhi Bachega ab. 😡😡😡.

Plzz do vote and comment.

N I hope you're satisfied with this astha. 😉😉. What say??