Their way to India..

It promised to be another fine, sunny day. Vestiges of mist still hung in the air but the sky was already an intense shade of blue. There was so much as a hint of breeze.

        The LU students were standing outside the airport, waiting for their mentor Kabir Mehta to arrive. In the secluded, high walled garden beyond the airports east wing, the still air was blissfully  warm. Randhir, wearing only a khaki shirt and a sexy levi's, made his way along the narrow path where his team members were waiting for him.

        There they all stood unaware of his presence chit chatting among each other.

     R... Guys kabir sir said us to move inside the airport n wait until he comes frm our emigration checking. And hope all of u are ready to head to our destination .

    Yes...said all in unison.

  Kk..lets go then.....replied randhir with a smile.

    Soon they entered inside the airport and were waiting in the waiting lounge as said by their sir.

      Arpita, trisha, parth,  randhir and karthik chose to seat in a low crowded place. Randhir was busy in his mobile revising the concepts necessary for the competition. The others were busy playing temple run. Parth was asusual trying to flirt with arpita.

        The lounge was filled with foreigners and all of them seemed to be busy in their ownself. There was a group of girls probably swedish frm their attire, each one of them were busy gawking at randhir. They had their eyes glued on his perfect torso and his beautiful body. Randhir was aware with their checking out session. But randhir..........being randhir ignored them as if they dont exist in the world.

       Kabir just whizzed through on his way to his dream team students. Fotunately their attention diverted at the right moment and they saw him approaching their seats. 

        Ok students..kabir pronounced  the words like the opening of a debate.... The emigration went successfully, now we are all ready to go to the destination. M very much sure tht u all r done with the revision. Give ya 100% efforts, do your bst but dont u even think to choose false ways to win, its not an admirable quality, u know. And something like this is hardly likely to impress others.

   We wont give u any chance to disappoint sir.....karthik said with confidence.

     Greattttt!!!!!! Thats what i call team spirit.said kabir proudly.

      As kabir completed his statement they heard the anouncement of their flight, and stood up in excitement.

Time to go students...said kabir.

   With tht they all flew to their destination country...India.

Thts it..in nxt update i will directly land their plane in fite😜.

Nxt part is on its way. Enjoy... Like.... Vote... And most important respond.

Thnk u😊