#Teaser#

Tu kahey toh raat....

Tu kahey toh din....

Jee na payenge....

ae  Sanam....

Ab tere bin....

....by me.

**********

Wow Vishal, you're amazing... Mera bas chale to main to din bhar tumhara gana sun sakti hu.... Sanyu's cousin, mitali chipped with joy.

Randhir was glancing at them  silently, especially he was watching her, who was busy adoring her fiance ....i. e. Sanyukta.

Randhir was fuming in anger, his eyes were red like fire and his face turned white due to anger. He tightened his hold on the glass in order to control himself and due to the tight hold the glass broke into pieces.

Everybody turned around the source of noise and found the glass pieces on the floor and Randhir's with his hand  bleeding profusely.

Randhir, beta Tum theek Ho??? Asked Sanyu's mother with concern. She approached him but he stop her in the middle way. But then also she held his hand and examined it.

Chot gehri hai....she said tying a peice of cloth on his wound but he pulled his hand away. Rehne dijiye aunty, ye zakhm uss zakhm k samne kuch bhi nhi h..... Jo Apkii beti ne mujhe diye h.... Saying so randhir dashed out of the hall leaving her mother glaring at her daughter... Sanyukta.

You know guys, I was just about to log out from watty... But one thing attracted my attention... That was nothing but the votes i received for #TMJ.

OMG..... Just few votes away from 1k completion... 😋😋😋. I just cant believe. Well if you guys remember then this story is the beginning of my journey on watt pad. It's nothing but a stepping stone to success for me.

Haa Haa... I know its a bit confusing teaser as to how her mother lands into this, but soon you'll come to know.

I know aM a devil.... 😈 .

Thank you,  and plzzzzzz vote. Plzzzz.