Teaser....

The atmosphere became all the way more adoring... People begun praising the couple... They were complimenting each other perfectly.

" Ab phero k liye khade Ho jayiye ".... The pandit said to the couple sitting in front of him.

Yes... Yes... Yes... It was their marriage... It was sandhir's marriage.

Randhir helped Sanyukta to stand up... She smiled as he held her by her waist and made her stand properly.

Sandhir roamed around the holy fire thus accepting each other as husband and wife.

" Shaadi sampann hui ".... The pandit declared and the newly wedded couple touched the feets of their elders.

*****

Sanyukta cried hugging her parents..... The time have come for her to leave her house. She hugged her mother tightly pouring her all love and emotions.

Randhir then helped her in sitting inside the car. " Randhir meri beti ka dhyaan rakhna"..... Anju said holding his palms.

" Main khud se bhi zada uska khayaal rakhunga".... he assured her while wiping her tears off and then.... sat inside the car as well.

The car started and Sanyukta again cried staring out of the glass watching her parents disappearing from her sight.

Randhir held her palm and squeezed it a little showing his concern and love for her. Sanyukta rested her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes while randhir smiled evily thinking something.

What was it for.... The happy start.... Or the beginning of something unexpected desire.

A new teaser of TMJ.

Haa haa... Teaser diya h to kuch naya track ane wala h like it usually happens.... But the problem is.... Ye teaser Konsa wala h????.... Out of love wala.... ya phir out of hatred!!!! 😈😈😈😈.