Love you always...

Yeh lo tumhari medicines...trisha happily chipped, forwarding the medicines to arpita.

It's been a week since that dreadful incident. Arpita has now recovered n has been discharged but still she is in shock as to what is she gonna do now. She was more than happy that randhir was back but the pain she got was unbearable for her. Never in her wildest dreams had she thought that parth would do something like this to... Agreed it was for calling randhir back but what about her???

Thnks... She said faking a smile bcoz since that day her smile, happiness n everything has faded.

Ye dekh arpi...mai tere liye kya laya hu...ya favourite magnum chocolate... Randhir told her while entering into her room with bars of chocolate. Arpita gazed him n again faked the smile to him... Bcoz she has long forgotten how she used to smile...with him...with parth...her parth.

But the events which took place in these past few days had a great impact on her...not a good one for sure. Randhir sighed n kept those bars of chocolate on the nearby table n sat next to her on bed. Randhir held her hand n squeezed it in assurance, arpita looked at him with pleasing eyes as if saying... Plzz dont.

Randhir glanced at her fallen face n said... He's sorry for his deeds arpita..usne uss din se leke aaj tak wo tadap raha h.

Arpita looked at him in disbelief... I know randhir, but wo mujhe bol bhi to sakta tha na iss tara se usne mera dil kyu toda...that too with that bloody bit**h. She said, hurt was clearly visible on her face.

They were busy talking when parth entered... Randhir tune meri black shirt dekhi kya... He asked entering inyo the room.

Arpita quickly wiped off her tears before he could see but parth was quick enough to see it. It hurt him badly... He was jist feeling guilty for what he has done with her but nobody can deny that it was for randhir.

Umm... Mene nhi dekha kahi bhi parth. Randhir replied, parth looked at him n turned around to leave but he was halt in the middle. Umm... Randhir boldo ki wo closet ki last shelf me h. Arpita answered to his indirect question.

Ok... Parth stated predicting a response from her side... But that did not come. He again turned around with a fallen face n he was attacked with something on his back, that weapon was soft indeed. He turned around to only find a pillow lying at his step n a fuming arpita on the bed with tears in her eyes.

Parth had no idea of anything, he thought that may she is again disheartened so he thought to leave the room before he hurt her more. Parth took his heels towards the gate... Dont you dare bloody kashyap to leave the room, or else the consequences wont be good... He heard arpita saying behind her back but then also he just opened the door n tried to leave the room... N the next event just left everybody  with their mouth open.

Arpita hurriedly got up off the bed n clutched his left collar n turned him to her... N she placed a tight slap on his right cheek... Slap would be an understatement... She punched him. N the next moment she engulfed him in a tight hug n cried her heart out.

Parth hugged her back n he too began crying. I am...sorry...am....sorry... He kept on repeating.

Arpita broke the hug n wiped his tears off.. Even she knows how hard it would have been for him to do that.. According to her he had tortured his own self enough n she doesn't want to punish him more. Nhi.. Kuc..h.. Nhi...ssshhh... She calmed him down.

I m sorry... Arpita...mai ab...kbhi bhi aesa nhi karunga... He again apologised n arpita kept on calming him down. Ssshhh... Nhi kuch nhi... She chipped n caressed his swollen lip. N next... She kissed him hard n that really helped to  relax him.

The others shut their eyes for it was really very intimate. Well thats the only thing the audience can do when this lovey dovey hero n heroine were busy ravishing each other.

Karthik coughed in order to bring them out of their fantasy land... The love birds left each other with a jolt realising what they were doing few minutes before.

I hate you karthik...kyu disturb kiya..kya scene chal rha tha yaar... Totally filmy... Trisha teased the couple.

Haa ho gya ab chup rho tum log.. Free k shows dekhne aa jate ho... Khud jake show launch karo na... Parth exclaimed shamelessly, arpita hit his arm playfully out of shyness N they all burst out in laughter.

This what true love signifies, no matter how much you're hurt or how much you have been hurt but when it comes to your better half you go damn crazy. Hai na...this happens always but only in case of true love... Its not any filmy scene... But that do happens.

Anyways...With this the gang celebrated their new bond of frienship... Unaware of the new n unbelievable events which are on their way to come.

Another part...

Now next part after my semesters...

Till then stay tuned to #TMJ

Plzz do hit the star button if you like it.

Thnk u.