Maine mere jaana 4

Seconds turned into Minutes.... Minutes turned into hours.... But still the operation was going on. From past few hours the doctor neither came out nor did they tell anything regarding his condition.

Everybody was in truama.... Their eyes had turned red..... Even the tears has refused to flow from their eyes....... And here....... One innocent soul was paying off... Sanyukta. She tried quite many times to see randhir but.... Parth did not let her in. He was treating her as if she was some beggar.... But nowadays even people don't behave like this with them..... The way he was behaving with her was insanity..... Agreed.... That she was wrong but this is not the way to treat somebody....especially a girl. Because you never know when you indirectly hurt her in such a way that cannot be healed. One wrong step can not only destroy her life but also her desires too. Women are not any means of effusing your anger.... She's not any punching bag that you'll treat her like you own her to improve your skills. Not at all.... Never forget guys.... That the women who gave you birth.... Wean you till now.... Cared for you like an angel is a female too.... Then how come you got the right to hurt her dignity like that. It's for all of us.... Not only boys but also girls nowadays even girls leave no chance to humiliate their mother.... Parents as if they are their servants. We all should never forget that we carry on our mother's legacy with us. Respect the women you love.... And love the women you respect.

Sanyukta begged him.... But he didn't give her a damn. He asked the watchman to not let her in as she is not any relative..... How bad she would have felt to be  addressed as nobody. Sanyukta kept crying outside the hospital but nobody come to her help not even her mother. How can this people ne so tough to her.... Isn't she a human. For how long will they all punish her for no offence, no reason. Sanyukta was sitting outside the bench crying in the cold night. Hrithik had come out to see her and there he found her sitting on the bench shivering.  His heart ached badly looking at her condition. He came running to her and removed his coat. " Sanyukta.... Tu yaha kyu bethi h aese"... He made her wear the coat and he glanced up. Seeing him standing in front of her... Her eyes welled up again. Sanyukta hugged him and he responded back. " Hri.... thik... Randheer kaisa....h. wo...wo theek to h na...use kuch nhi hua h na...bolo....wo ab khatre se bahar h na" she asked him in one go. He just looked at her. " sanyukta...ssshhh....chup ho jao or sambhalo khudko. " he shook her. " wo theek ho jaeyga usne medicines ko respond krna shuru kar diya h...doctors are trying their best. ok." he told her and some of her depression lessened. " Wo jaldi hi thik ho jeyga.. Hai na" she asked him again and he nodded positively. Hrithik hugged Sanyukta and she felt relieved. " achcha ye batao... Tum yaha kya kr rhi Ho... Andar kyu nhi ayi" he questioned her and she looked down. How can she say that parth has done that when she knows he'll never let her meet him again so she kept mum. Hrithik understood her state. " chalo mere sath" hrithik held her hand and took her inside. Parth saw them coming towards the OT and he came in between. " get side" hrithik said with attitude and took Sanyukta near the OT with him. Her mother glared her and she hid herself in his embrace. How can any mother be soo cruel treating her own biological daughter like a stepdaughter. Insanity... It is. Hrithik took her to the door and they glanced inside through the glass. He was surrounded by many doctor and assistants and he was being operated. How pale he looked.

Sanyukta hugged hrithik too tighter that she was almost hanging on him. He caged her properly in his protection and glared parth because it's his deeds that she had become soo delicate. It was a brotherly hug.... Assuring his sister that he's by her side. " ssshhh tu ro mat... Jo hua Wo kismet ki baat h...tune use truck k age nhi dhakela..... Jo hua wo galat tha.... Or tujhe uski bohot saza mil chuki h" he screamed. "lekin ab....ab agar kisi ne tujhe rulane ki koshish ki na to phir main bhul jaunga ki wo mujhse bade h ya chote . " he stared at everyone. " or rhi baat teri iss halat ki .... To uthne de ek baar use.... jab use pata chalega na ki inn logo ne tere sath kya kya kiya h.... To phir wo bataeyga ki galti kiski kitni h"

To be contd.....

hope you'll like this.
Plzz do vote and comment.