I thought u were mine??

Sometimes you feel like being dead until you realise how precious your life is.

                             - by me...

             *********

Parth n randhir were standing outside the airport waiting for their friends. Yeah... Sahil has also convinced the others to attend his wedding n today they are coming.

Yaar or kitna time lagega...parth clenched his fist in anger just then they saw their friends walking up to them with a smile on thier faces. Salle bohot jaldi aya kya plane tu uda rha tha.

Nhi yrr kuch bhi... Karthik said n hugged them followed by trisha n arpita. Arpita kissed parth n here randhir n karthik coughed in order to tease them.

Tum log doodh k dhule ho kya... Parth said eith full confident n they all burst out in laughter. Kk... Now lets go... Randhir announced n they reached their car

********

At evening,

Sahil's house.

The place was decorated with flowers n colourful lights. His bunglow was twinkling like a star n the flower decor was just adding beauty to the house. The place was chanting with music n giggles of the ladies. N yeah not forget that sahil n his would be wife, Akruti was complimenting each other well.

It felt as if they are the prince n princess n they indeed were proving it.

Sahil u look stunning yrr... Vidhushi teased him while pokinh his tummy. Sahil just chuckled n looked at his lady love who was blushing hard.

Kya sharma kya rha h be ladki ki tarah.... Teased karan to which he welcomed a tough look from him. These people were busy teasing each other when they saw sanyukta.... She was looking really pretty in her dark royal blue lehenga, but there was no sparkle in her eyes not even a fake smile on her face bcoz she has just lost all her happiness that cursed day. She walked to them n wished sahil n akruti.

You look amazing sanyu... Karan complimented her but she just smiled to him. Gone are the days when she used to blush, laugh, smile n pranks with them. Now she shows no emotion. Thank u karan...was all she could say.

The surrounding was filled with awkwardness n utmost silence none of them spoke. They stood in there without saying anything. Guys look at that yarrrr his sooo sexy, but h kon wo.... They heard a girl chirping with lust clearly audible in her voice. Everybody turned around to look at that person and............

He was none another then Randhir. He was looking very very handsome in that navy blue attire but a smile was adpring his cute face which made him look more killer.

Randhir n others greeted sahil's mother with love n then they walked to him. Till now randhir did not see sanyukta as he did not realise her presence. But here, earth slipped beneath her feets to see him right after that night n she must admit that he has become more handsome just in these two months. Randhir hugged sahil n shook his hand with akruti n congratulated them n sanyukta was admiring his features.

As soon as randhir greeted this coupple his gaze fell on her... His sanyukta, who was looking like a doll in that colour n a smile crept on his lips thinkung that she is wearing his favourite colour. He wanted to talk to her, touch her, kiss her but he have no right. Now she doesnt belongs to him anymore he thought.

Hello hero..hows you!!! Said a happy jiggy hugging ranshir from behind to which randhir gave him his best sexy smile. Sanyukta was just absorbing his beautiful features, both of them had a sudden urge to hug n kiss n confess to each othr that how much the missed each other but .... You know ego.

The gang were teasing n greeting each other with hearts but here the two souls were standing silently stealing each others glances but none of them took the initiative. Whenever randhir tried to match her gaze she looked away or ignored him as if he isnt present there.

Now ot became very difficult for randhir to stay aqay from her, n that is why tried to talk to her but sanyukta being insane walked from there with a heavy heart. She joined the group of aunties so that he wont come to see her.

All of them witnessed it but they preferred to keep mum... Bcoz they have no choice even after knowing the whole truth they just cant do anything but watch this innocent souls helplessly.  Randhir felt like smashing his head for he just cant forget her. He excused himself n came to corner which gave him some solace.

Sanyukta saw him n a tear fell from her eyes she wanted to go n hug him but he deceived her n even he hurt her. He was busy with his mobile and a girl approached him, looking all the way more sexy.

Feeling boring... Said that girl n randhir upped his lashes only to find a beautiful girl standing in front of him. Yeah... Said he n smiled n that girl to returned his smile.... Me too.

By the way m Janvi agarwal... She introduced herself.

M randhir shekhawat... Saying so they shook their hands.

J- pehle kabhi nhi dekha tumko yaha pe... New ho kya.

R- yeah... Bcoz I live in USA sahil ki taraf se aya hu.

J- ohh tabhi to bolu tum log itne different kyu lag rhe ho sabse.

N they both chuckled. Sanyukta saw this thing but she could not hear a single word but one thing was clear  side that they were having great time together. She saw janvi poking randhir n he smirked at her she was feeling very uncomfortable n insecure. She excused herself from there n left the place as fast as she could.

Soon she came out n stood at the pool side. She wanted to cry, scream and what not but I guess the time has changed, hasn't it?? The scene was flashing in front of her eyes, randhir talking with that girl dont know about what but she suspect it. She thought that he was hers.....but he is no more hers.

She let her frustration out in the forms of tears n her eyes became red n swollen. Jab mujhe kisi or ke sath dekh nhi sakti to itni dur kyu ho mujhse.... Forwarding his handkerchief, randhir stated. She quickly wiped her face of with the back of her hand n composed herself. Randhir looked at her n smiled serenely n his eyes were watery.

She looked at him smiling n wandered what he is made up of?? Here she was dying n just look at him he's smiling for nothing but his eyes had tears... But why??

Even after hurting her so badly he is smiling just to kill her more. They kept staring at each other n in each pthers eyes to find what was gping on in their minds. Randhir inched closer n held her waist cautiosly... What if she jerk him away but to his surprise she didn't. He pulled her closer firmly n joined their heads n as a reflex she snaked his neck with one hand n the other on his chest stopping it right at his heart.

Randhir hesitantly inched more close to her face and placed his lips on hers. He kissed her firmly n she too responded. Sanyukta held his neck for a better excess and allowed him to taste her mouth.

The time stopped there, he pulled her closer n began caressing her exposed waist... She too held his neck tightly digging her nails in his white skin causing it to bleed. They were lost in each other.

Due to the shortage of air they parted breathing heavily but they did not leave each other.

I thought you were mine...randhir chipped with her eyes close.

I  was always yours... She paused. Par tumne kabhi qadar hi nhi ki meri... N then the reality struck both of them n sanyukta jerked him away realising what just they did few minutes before. She looked at him with disgust. I never knew tum itna gir jaoge randhir... Ki apne desires ko satisfy krne k liye mera faida uthaoge. Chiii... I just hate you. N she ran away from there wiping her lips.

Randhir looked at her retreating figure in disbelief.

One more part. I know its not up to your mark but likh diya jaldi me.

But then also plzzz do give me your views... Wanna know your reaction up to this.

Sandhir's unexpected kiss🙈.

Plzz do votes n comments.😊😊😊😊.