Roke na ruke naina...

As sanyukta left, Randhir stood there for long n soon it started raining.

   Dil mera h naasamajh kitna,

Besabar yeh bewakoof bada.

Chahata h kitna tuje,

Khud magar nhi ye jaan saaka.

   Randhir shattered down, all his hopes n aspirations dissloved in the ground. According to him he always wanted to be loyal n caring life partner but before his journey could start it came to an end.

Iss dar-e-dil ki sifarish ab karde koi yaha,

Mil jaaye aesi wo baarish jo bhigaade puri tarha.

Iss dar-e-dil ki sifarish ab karde koi yaha

Mil jaayeAesi wo baarish jo bhigaade puri tarha.

The old memories came rushing into his mind. He remembered their first meeting how they hesitated to introduce them selves, he remembered even after being an straight forward guy how he fumbled when he was proposing her.

Kya hua asar tere saath reh kar na jaane,

ki hosh mujhe naa raha,

Lafz mere to zubaan pe aake ruke,

Par ho na sake wo bayaan.

Dhadkan tera hi naam ye lein,

Aankhein bhi paigaam ye dein,

Teri nazar ka hi ye asar h mujhpe jo hua.

He remembered their first kiss n a serene smile came on upon his lips. His eyes were swollen n It was difficult to make out whether he was crying or it happened because of the rain.
"Sanyukta" He shouteded her name n cried his heart out.

Iss dar-e-dil ki sifarish ab karde koi yaha,

Mil jaaye aese wo baarish jo bhigaade puri tarha.

Iss dar-e-dil ki sifarish ab karde koi yaha,

Mil jaaye aese wo baarish jo bhigaade puri tarhaa.

He got up n went towards thegirls hostel inorder to manofy her. After reaching her room he banged the doorof her room n called out hername followed by his apologies. "sany...sanyukta plzz open the door...mujhe ek mauka do main tumko sab kuch samjha dunga plzz open the door. when sanyu did not open the door he sat down out of her room requesting her to open the door but sanyukta turned deaf to his apologies.

When randhir did not get any reply from he left.

Tu jo mila to zindagi h badli,

Main puri nayi ho gyi.

Hai beasar duniya ki baatein badii,

Ab teri sunoon main sada.

Hmmm..milne ko tujhse bahane karun,

Tu muskurade wajah main banu.

Roz bitana saath mein tere,

Saara din mera.

Here at other side the condition was even worse. Sanyukta was crying like maniac she was unable to digest the fact that randhir did all those thimgs just to win the bet.

Iss dar-e-dil ki sifarish ab karde koi yaha,

Mil jaaye aese wo baarish jo bhigaade puri tarha.

Iss dard-e-dil ki sifarish ab karde koi yahaan,

Mil jaaye aese wo baarish jo bhigaade puri tarha.

She was crying hysterically until she heard him calling her outside. Pain was clearly audible in his voice n she understood he was crying too. She just wanted to go n hug him as tightly as she can but the pain and betrayal he gave her was miserable.

Yaaariyaan we, yaariyaan.

Yaariyaan weee yaaariyaan.

After crying for the whole night they both drifted off  remembering their unforgettable moments they had.

One more part... I dont know whether you'll like it or not but it was necessary to give both of their povs.

Plzz give your votes n comments.

Thank you.