Jealousy

The clouds of darkness were long gone and now have arrived the beautiful morning thus disturbing Randhir's sleep. He winced out of irritation as the sunlight was playing with his patience.

He opened his eyes lazily adjusting to the rays properly. Randhir got up from the bed and dashed into the washroom.

After good half amazing hour he came out in his denim. He was busy wiping his head with the towel being shirtless.... Randhir aunty calling you for the breakfast...  Chipped janvi.

Randhir turned around to look at her and found that she was checking him out shamelessly. Haa bolo... Randhir broke her trance and smirked at her. Janvi immediately diverted her gaze and was pretending as of nothing happened.

Wo Wo aaa...unty tumhe bula  rhi h.... She stammered. Randhir chuckled at her uneasiness and wore his shirt.... Why are you stammering... Tum to aese behave kar rhi Ho jese ki main koi Dracula hu.

Janvi said nothing but ran out of the room controling heart beats. Randhir laughed at her antics and came down at the dining table.

In these two days Randhir and janvi have become very good friends. Not only of randhir but even others because her nature was just similar that of Sanyukta. Randhir always liked to tease and you can say flirt with her but just as a friend nothing else. He loved her nature and her behaviour like the way she handles situation and moreover he liked that she never back answers anyone, even if you critize her.

Randhir wished everybody at the table and adjusted himself on the chair he saw that janvi was stealing glances and he again smirked at her but she quickly ignored it.

But somebody was watching all this scenario... That was none other than Sanyukta. Her eyes were red due to crying she felt like killing janvi, but she wanted to smash Randhir's head for he was playing with her.

Yeah it aches when the one whom you love unconditionally flirting with your own cousin.... She was in dilemma as to how randhir can do that, he was never like that.... May be she misunderstood him.

Why the hell am I feeling so bad when I know he's a bloody cheater... I just hate you, randhir. And she ran from there to her room.

Sanyu kaha h.. Ayi nhi janvi???? Asked her mother serving breakfast to everyone. Mene bulaya to tha Chachi and Wo aa bhi rhi thi but pata nhi aayi kyu nhi???  Answer she. Ummm... I'll go and call her.

And janvi went to call Sanyukta. She reached to Her room and found that the door of her room was half opened and Sanyukta was crying profusely lying on the bed with her head rested on the pillow,  her hairs were messy as if somebody has pulled them.

. She quickly ran to her and asked her.... Sanyu... What happened why are you crying???  She tried to touch her hairs.

Sanyukta got up from the bed and jerked her hand away. Just don't try to touch me, you SLUT....sanyukya spoke out of anger and one must say that was speaking shit.

Ummm... But what happened sanyu and why are you calling me that... Janvi asked ignoring the word used by Sanyukta for her, which was pointed at her character.

You're asking me what happened.... Like seriously. As if you don't know anything.... And Sanyukta pushed her away. Janvi held the nearby table for support.

What the heck are you trying to say..... Main tumhari baate sune Jaa rhi hu Uska Matlab ye nhi ki Tum jo chaho bologi.... And you're calling me a SLUT on what purpose haaan.... Janvi broke the boundaries of tolerance. Till now was handling Sanyukta calmly but now she burst out because now it was about her dignity.

Sanyukta looked at her as the reality strucked her. She wasn't able to believe as what she just said to her. Agreed she had been talking to randhir but she nowhere lies at fault. It's the fault of destiny, but she was flirting with him right!!!!

Before Sanyukta could say anything janvi exclaimed. I had just came here to call you down for the breakfast because chachi had asked me to. If you feel like coming then do join us.

Just get lost I don't wanna see your bloody face.... Sanyukta spat venom. As your wish.... Replied janvi and she returned to the breakfast table.

Everybody looked at her. Ummm chachi uski tabiyat there nhi h.. Usne bola Wo bad me khaalegi. Lied she.

She smiled at randhir serenely and he understood what just have happened in her room but preferred to be mum. And Sanyukta kept crying for the whole day.

Another part I really hope that you people will like it.

And guys I don't know the rituals and days properly of the wedding as to when sangeet, phere, mehendi etc. Comes. So plzzz somebody tell me in consecutively.

Plzzz vote,  comment n praise.