Don't let you go 2...

When she reached near his room... Her heartbeats were faster than usual. She held the knob of the room but..... Before she could open the door.... She was pulled back by someone with a force.

For a moment sanyukta's heart beats skipped due to the abrupt pull. She was shocked to find parth holding her wrist tighly thus not allowing her to go in.

" What the hell you think you're doing".... She said with frustration. " what the hell you think that you were doing Sanyukta".... He questioned her back.

Sanyukta kept mum as she had no words.... Obviously she was going inside to meet randhir but why is he stopping her???

" You can't go inside... For you have no rights to meet him ok"... He warned her while pinning her hand to the wall.

How come he got the right to pin her to the wall... How dare he.

Sanyukta pulled her hand back and pushed him away... " I was going inside to him... Who are you to stop me".... She haorsed.

Parth immediately countered... " Apni awaz kam hi rakho sanyukta agarwal.... Ye mat samajhna ki i will forgive you... Randhir ki koi jaan waan nhi bachayi tumne.... Balki tum hi ho jiski wajah se randhir aaj hospital me hai.... To apna ye attitude apne pass hi rkho tum"

Her eyes welled up hearing this statement. For how long will this people accuse her.... That she has tried to kill him or something. She is a human too.... And mistakes are bound to happen. Then why was everyone treating like a criminal.... Especially parth.

He'd left no chance of humiliating her dignity. She's a girl yaar.... How long will you torture her for an accidental event.

Gathering lots of courage sanyukya spoke timidly.... " I want to meet him. Pleaseeeee "

" No you can't. He's not yet OK. Even a small depressing situation can be fatal for him... So you cant meet him. Not now at least .... And I guess never".... He told her and more oftenly lying openly.

" It can be fatal for him"...
She repeated while staring down at the floor.

" Yes.... The doctors has told me this... Few minutes back. ".... He smirked innerly because his lie was working. " please Sanyukta now leave him... You've already harassed him a lot. Don't you think he deserves a better life.... With someone special.... Who can love him. "

His trick was working.... It was working on her. Sanyukta was in deep thought. Thinking something very seriously.

" Go away from his life sanyukta... You two are poles apart. Most importantly... He can never be happy with you. Plzzz I beg you... Leave him alone.... Don't kill him again Sanyukta.... You've Hurted him beyond limit.... Now don't make it hard for him more. Go away from his life..... Go away".... He completed his bloody speech.

All the while her eyes were glued to the floor.... Tears dripping continuously. His words hit her like sharp nail. Her heart broke into peice... It was already.... But now more than before.

Go away from his life sanyukta... You two are poles apart

Sanyukta saw randhir through the glass.... He was sleeping peacefully because of the medicine. For the first time.... He looked so weak.

You don't deserve him Sanyukta... You don't.

Do she need to stay away from him??? yess... She have to.... Thought Sanyukta.

She wiped her tears off and turned around and vanished out of the exit.

Flashback ends....

"I'm sorry Randhir .... Main chah k bhi tumse nhi mil sakti....parth ne sahi kha.. Main tumhare layak nhi hu... You desrve best. Yahi thik hoga ki main tumhari zindagi se chali jaun"... Sanyukta said to herself and left for her house unaware of the storm.... Oops I mean... Unaware of Randhir's intentions.

(No matter how hard she would try.... But surely her all attempts would fail)

So here ends this part....
Don't let you go.... In the next to next part you'll come to know the real meaning of this lines.

I know I'm bad.... Kya karu par.... Sandhir meeting.... Achchi Honi chahiye na. Or parth.... Use bhi to pata chale... Uske not so good attempts to keep her away from him.... Would bring them together actually.

And last but not the least.... Thank you people... For 2k above votes. This is an another victory for me.