When she met him...

" randhir... Wo... Wo parth... Parth mujhse Gussa to nhi h na... Agar usne Mujhe Bhaga diya to???  ".... Asked Sanyukta hesitantly as randhir almost dragged her towards the elevator.

" Kuch nhi hoga... Trust me. I and parth have cleared all the issues between us. In fact, jab mene bola I'll bring you with me to usne kaha OK..... He's not at all angry on you... Not anymore at least ".... Sanyukta sighed softly after hearing him say. They got inside the elevator and hit the button of the floor where his ward was located.

Soon in the morning, randhir had made all the arrangements to shift parth from that government hospital to one of the best private hospital of Delhi. He'd even informed Sanyukta regarding his health. Also, he'd asked her to come with him to see him.

Sanyukta was hesitating initially but finally gave in to his stubbornness. Don't know how is she gonna face him.

The door opened and they moved out. Randhir intertwined his fingers with hers and squeezed it so that to give her some strength.

It's not going to be easy to fave parth when she know she'd had a bad memory with him. No matter how best he tries to be her side she'll never be able to refuse her fear.

" Keep calm jaan... Nothing bad will happen. Hum usse Milne Jaa rhe h. ".... Randhir said as they marched ahead towards his ward. Sanyukta nodded her head.

He pushed the door open and there..... He laid with his eyes closed. Hearing the door open parth glanced in the path and found randhir AND Sanyukta standing.

Santukta trembled seeing his intense gaze on her. Randhir held her hand tighly helping her stand. " Hope we didn't disturb your sleep ".... Randhir spoke while approaching.

" not at all ".... Replied parth his gaze still fixed on sanyukta. When sandhir reached the bed, Sanyukta hid behind randhir so that she can keep herself away from his still gaze.

Randhir eyed parth and asked him to cease, to which parth shrugged his shoulders. " Sanyukta come in front.... Parth stop it... Pata h na wo tujhse Darti h ".... Said Randhir while trying to pull Sanyukta in front.

" Come out Sanyukta... I promise I won't tell you anything... What has been has been... It's past now ".... Hearing this Sanyukta instantly came and stood beside randhir, clinging on his arm.

S-  Tum Mujhse Gussa nhi Ho

P- Nhi. Justke waja se hua tha wo khud tumhare sath h to why should I be angry on you. Whatever I've done was only for randhir... Mujhe kya pta tha thik hone k baad ye tumhare pass hi aa jayega.

Parth said as a matter of fact, whilst gazing at randhir expressing his disappointment.

" How are you now ".... Asked Sanyukta once she realised that he's not anymore disappointed with her.

" I'm OK. And Tum... I mean how ate your scars ".... Parth said mocking her in the process. " it's not that I'm trying to freshen your memory.... But because I accept I was rude to you. And puchna to banta h... After all, I've been beaten because of then by your boyfriend "

" Ab to thik h. ".... She replied merely. Sanyukta's phones buzzed and she went out excusing herself to attend the call.

" Why did you scare her like that "... Randhir playfully hit him on his injured hand.

P- ( wincing) Aaahh 

R- sorry... Sorry. Laga tujhe???

P- actually nhi. ( and he laughed)

R- Tu kamina ka kamina hi rahega.... Anyways, tell me why did you scare her??

P- Are thik hi to kiya. Achcha h na... Shaadi K baad agar Wo tujhe tantrums dikhayegi to tu mera naam leke Dara sakta h.

Randhir laughed at his nonsensical philosophy. " it's not needed... I'll handle her by myself. Tu arpita ko sambhal. ohhh shit arpita!!!  "

" Kya hua... Anything serious?? "... Parth exclaimed. " actually arpita ka phone aya tha tere phone pe... And out of concern I've told her that you're in hospital. She was panicked and wanted to come here "

P- Haa to tune kya bola!!!

R- mene bola... Aaja.

P- what!!! Are you crazy.

R- Wo ro rhi thi... And begged me if she could come. Isiliye mene Haa bol diya.

Randhir replied and made parth understand. After sometime Sanyukta returned back. They had a good time together cherishing their college time's confabulation.

To be continued....

Now arpita will come too.

And as you said... You want Ending with some good scenes... So here you go.

Last kuch chapters baki h... Plzz vote and comment.