Truth revealed...

Randhir soon reached her house.... He made his way to the main door and rung the bell. No sooner did he push the button than the door opened. Indicating how eagerly were they waiting for him.

Her mother opened the door... Looking totally vulnerable. Her eyes swell up because of her crying. She was a mother after all.

" randhir... Sany... Sanyu kahi nhi h... Sab sab jaga par dhund liya use.... Kaha h meri beti"... She slipped down to the floor clothing his legs.

Randhir immediately pulled her up... She was broken. Her condition screamed loudly... Indicating her concern for her daughter.

" sambhaliye khud ko aunty "... He gently rubbed her shoulders and took her to the sofa.

" kaha hogi meri sanyu... Sab sab meri galti h... Agar main... Main Uska Dhyaan rkhti to use bahar Jake apna time bitane ki Adat nhi padti"...she cried in a hysterical manner.

Randhir couldn't see her crying. Making her drink the water he settled down in front of her holding her palms in his. Taking a deep breath he said... "
Sanyukta Bilkul thik h"... Anju looked up at him with gleaming eyes. " Haa... Wo thik h... Mere sath... Mere pass "

He wiped off her tears and said. " Wo mujhe uss raat hi mil gyi thi... Wahi par jaha Apne use dhunda... (pause) Or Maine hi Apko use dhundne kha tha because I wanted you to realise your mistakes. Aap logo ne mere piche Sanyukta ko torture.. Uski itni buri Halat kar di... Itna rulaya ki wo puri tut gyi... Isiliye mene yeh sab kiya tha "

He completed and looked at her. She seemed to be guilty but her eyes sparkled hearing that her daughter is fine and safe with him.

" use kuch nhi hua... Or main hone bhi nhi dunga "... He exclaimed. " I'm sorry to hurt you... Par aap logo ne jo kiya uske samne to ye kuch bhi nhi... But achcha laga ye janke ki Aapko uski Fikar h"

" Kaha h meri sanyu... Mujhe uske pass leke chalo "... She stood up. Randhir just nodded and got up as well.

They settled down in his car and he started the engine. He wanted to speak to her mother but she seemed to be least interested for her mind was constantly thinking about her girl.

Soon... The car came to a halt and they came out. Her mother glanced at the huge bungalow shining in the moonlight.

" chaliye "... He guided her to the room where she was sleeping. He opened the door and they stepped in.... Only to witness a snoring Sanyukta.

Anju quickly ran to the bed and caressed her hairs while her eyes watered seeing her daughter almost after a day. Her sobs were lightly echoing in the room... Pouring her motherly emotions.

She covered Sanyukta properly with the blanket and adjusted herself beside her partially.

Randhir chose to give these ladies a space... And thus left the room with a smile on his face. His love won... Her innocence won.

To be continued....

Huh... After a while... It wasn't that good but OKOK.

Guys... Did u see today's episode of black coffee... It was amazing... I still can't stop myself from thinking about the further track. Now it will be more interesting. 😀😀.

Tune mere jaana✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें