Wait is over 3...

Her back was faced towards him. Randhir hesitantly keep his hand on her shoulder....... And.....

She turned around with a jolt..... No sooner did she see him then she froze at her place like a statue.

Her eyes welled up.... Tears flowing like water fall and lips quivering so badly as if she was gonna die.

The same was with randhir.... He never imagined that tonight... He would meet her. The lady of his life.

Winds rolled over rapidly.... The whole arena stopped..... Time halted like nothing..... And here they were freezed like they were in devastating temperature. Struggling to breathe.

Suddenly....... Sanyukta wiped off her tears and pushed him away.... Getting a chance she ran from there.

Randhir was taken aback.... He stumbled but the next moment he balanced his feature and...... Rand behind her.

Randhir was quick enough to chase her... He held her wrist and pulled her towards him.

Her breaths were heavy.... Eyes were streaming and red. She bumped with his tough frame and scared a bit.... Thinking... That it may hurt him.

Tu jo nazron ke saamne kal hoga nahi
Tujhko dekhe bin main
Mar na jaaun kahin (x2)

Sanyukta........ He murmured. And the next second.....

She jumped over him and hugged him tighly and broke into his arms. She sobbed loudly... Pouring off her all pain, emotions, tears, love in the shape of tears.

Tujhko bhool jaaun kaise
Maane na, manaaun kaise?
Tu bata…

Rand.... Heeer......

Rand.... Heeer......

She was stammering.... She wanted to say so many things to him but words failed.

Roke na ruke naina
Teri ore hai inhe toh rehna
Roke na ruke naina…

O…

He too welcomed a set of tears in his eyes.....

How can he see her crying profusely... Under his cage. When their meeting after a month. Almost a month.

Her sobs got louder with each passing second so as his heart beats.

Kaat’ta hoon laakhon lamhein
Kat’te nahin hain
Saaye teri yaadon ke
Hat’te nahin hain (x2)

"Rand..... Eeeeer... Mai..... Ne... Jaan... Bujh... K.... N... Nhi... Kiya.... Th.... Tha. Wo....wo...  Bas... Ho... Gya.... Maine.... Tum... Ko.. Nhi... Mara tha.... Randhir"..... She sobbed hugging him tighly.

He was too shock to react. She considers herself the culprit. She thinks that he was hospitalized because of her deeds. Randhir was outspoken. ( Only if he knows the truth.... How badly she was treated when he wasn't there)

Sookh gaye hain aansu teri judai ke
Palkon se phir bhi baadal
Chhant’te nahin hain

Her sobs softened. She was relaxed under his touch. Randhir was constantly caressing her hairs holding her as close as he can. He was too too restless to know the reason behind her this condition. It was paining him.... There.... Right through his heart.