"What makes you think I'll do something?"

"I-I know you Jimin...please, just not in front of him.."

"So you'd do anything to protect him, huh?"
He bit his lips as he said that

"Yes.."

He leaned closer to me and whispered something in my ear that teared my whole world apart.

"Then leave."

"W-what" he didn't let me answer and kicked me out of my own house.

~ Please play the video above ☝🏼☝🏼~

I knocked and rang the door bell, hearing countless screams from Jae as he cried his lungs out.

Tears streamed down my face and my heart shattered into a million of pieces.
"Jimin please! Open the door please!!!"

I knocked, rang and cried without caring about anything else but Jae.

He cried,
he screamed and worse. He called for me.

The one who always promised to protect him, wasn't able to when he really needed her. It broke me.

"Jimin p-please!!"
My voice cracked as my throat got sore, due to heavy screaming and shouting.

"Mommy!"
I heard Jae cry out.

"Please Mommy! Where are you?!"
Countless screams by Jae were heard. And it killed me with every tear that fell.

"Mommy, help me! Come back! Plea-don't!"

What?!

He tried to shout louder as I heard his voice getting further and further away. Until it faded completely.

"What!! No! Jae!!! JIMIN OPEN THE DOOR I BEG YOU!!"

"I'LL LEAVE I PROMISE I WILL JUST LET ME SEE HIM AND TALK TO HIM AGAIN!!!!"

I leaned against the door as I slid to the cold ground. Still knocking and crying.

I had left my phone inside so I couldn't call the police or anyone else.

"Please Jimin please...!"

It started to rain heavily and since I was only in my pajamas I began to freeze.

There was a loud boom as a sign of thunderstorms.

I flinched at the sound and sat there with countless tears falling from my face.

Everything repeated in my head.
Everything from the day I left him.

I could have died back then in front of his
front door. And he still wouldn't have opened the door for me.

Why are you doing this to me Jimin?
How could you? ...I never did anything wrong. My entire life I tried to be the best I can.

Until you entered my life. Why? Why Jimin?
What did I ever do to you?!

I loved you so much and suffered these past years a lot and here you are destroying everything all over again.

Just please don't hurt Jae.

Hours after hours passed and I still sat here in the rain in front of my house, dripping wet and freezing. I had no power left in my body as I felt like I'd die from the cold.

It seemed like a nightmare.

I gathered all my strength and stood up to pull on the door handle. But it didn't open of course. I banged against the door "Jimin! Open the door please! Please let me inside! Let me see him for the last time! I beg you please!!!!
I will leave afterwards I promise! I'll leave if you won't harm him then!!"

He didn't open the door.

I collapsed to the floor. Looking down on my right wrist where I wore a colorful bracelet Jae made me. He was so excited that day and wanted me to never take it off.

I smiled at the thought of him being happy.

So I decided to leave this place even though it broke my heart.

He told me to leave if I want to protect him. I couldn't risk my only son right now... so for now I'm leaving. But wait for me my little angel I'll come back and get you. I promise.

I walked off and turned around once more only to see a closed door in front of me, just like four years ago.

But this time, It'll have a different ending. You won't be taking my only child from me Park Jimin, I vow that.

Until then I beg you Jimin...treat Jae well.