Oh Doctor, My Doctor | Jason Todd x Reader

Description: "I'm so proud of my precious surgeon," Jason cooed sleepily in your ear. You flushed and smiled when he began to place innocent kisses up the length of your neck, pecking delicately at the skin with soft, chapped lips. You felt them curve to shape his words,"Savin' the world, one heart transplant at a time." Or, some Jason domestic fluff.

Requests: Heyyyy can I request a jaybird x reader one shot where maybe the reader is a doctor or something and they hardly get to spend quality time together so like on a off day they cuddle in bed and cook together and just make out on the couch? Just domestic fluff with Jason pls thank 😭

and: OMG requests are open again yAAs! Can I req a Jason Todd one shot where Jason works with Bruce for WE and the reader is a surgeon/scientist and they're bothbasically celebrities who have this banter-y flirty relationship infornt of the media and EVERYONE ships them but one day someone figures out that they're together (maybe a picture of jay kissing her nose gets out) and then they have to do a whole interview where they just troll and roast everyone and very cute and fluffy pls thanks ily ❤️

Words: 1944

Notes: I hope you like this! I need to write more Jaybird to be honest. In the meantime, expect a Jon fic to be published soon!

_

The moment the elevator door closes you release a heavy sigh of relief, dropping your bag beside the door. The front hall of your penthouse apartment is dark, lit only by the light of the living room television, which casts a ghostly color-changing glow across the walls. Being home is such a pleasant sensation that you can feel the world of stress roll off your tight shoulders. Kicking off your shoes, you sharply whispered into the living room,"Jason?"

A hand rises from over the couch, followed by a broad back and a mop of messy hair. Jason rounds the couch and scoops you into his arms at lightspeed. He is a deep, rich contrast to the world outside; he is warm and smells of warm things, the complete opposite of a mid-winter Gotham City, and the paparazzi firing their cameras into your face directly on your doorstep. As angry as the press makes you, you can't blame them for following you literally everywhere. With the recent rumors swirling about your personal life everyone is desperate for details.

"You really missed me, huh?" You laughed. Jason huffed a warm breath into your neck, back bent to allow him access to your embrace. He was practically carrying you, your toes grazing the floor as he dipped you, teeth bared against your neck like a vampire ready to bite. He certainly looks like a vampire. While you had to work three days in the week already, and were brought in for an emergency surgery, Jason was living in the undead lap of luxury. Ever since a dangerous situation involving his alter-ego he had decided to spend the week fortifying your apartment. While you had imagined he would be stocking your cabinets with bullets and guns, Jason must have watched Friends reruns for 80% of that time, and ate the rest. Deep purple rings beneath his eyes indicate a lack of sleep. The sluggishness of his movements suggests he has done nothing but lounge around. Lucky guy.

"You have no idea, baby," Jason sighed,"You've been working for three days straight, basically. I saw you for an hour yesterday than you were gone. How'd the surgery go?"

"A man has a new heart and I have off tomorrow because of it," You responded.

"I'm so proud of my precious surgeon," Jason cooed sleepily in your ear. You flushed and smiled when he began to place innocent kisses up the length of your neck, pecking delicately at the skin with soft, chapped lips. You felt them curve to shape his words,"Savin' the world, one heart transplant at a time."

You snickered at his comment. Jason only continued his advancements, and soon he had reached your jaw, then your cheek, where he laid yours against his and started to aimlessly sway. You pressed your temple into his and laid your hand on his shoulder,"I could say the same about you, Hood'. Savin' the world... or, y'know. Ending up in a hospital."