Batboys Injustice 2 Intros | 2

Dick Grayson:

Nightwing, twirling an eskrima stick: [raises eyebrow] This your idea of marriage counseling, dear?

Reader (Mrs. Grayson), rolling eyes: Let's try and take this seriously, Dick.

Nightwing, entering a fighting stance: [grinning] Fine. Loser does the dishes.

_

Nightwing, with an awkward smile: Is there anything I can do to fix this?

Reader, giggling: Nope. [Enters fighting stance]

Nightwing, sighing: [mumbling]... then I guess cuddling's out of the question.

_

Reader, nodding at Nightwing's costume: Is that thing hard to get out of?

Nightwing, laughing: Like you wouldn't believe.

Reader, winking: I'm sure I could improvise...

Jason Todd:

Reader, smiling while strolling forward: So after I beat you, wanna go make out?

Red Hood, unholstering his pistols: You mean after I beat you, right doll?

Reader, punching fist into palm: Not on your second life, my lovely boy wonder.

_

[In Batcave]

Red Hood, getting into sparring position: [casually] Offly quiet in here.

Reader, copying his stance: Why? What do you usually listen to while you spar?

Red Hood, grinning: Oh, y'know, the usual. Moans and screams of my name, if you're into that.

_

Reader, getting off of a motorcycle and striding forward: [teasingly] What now, pretty bird?

Red Hood, striking fist against his palm: [flitatiously] You haven't been a good girl.

Reader, with a grin: [shivering] Ooh. My safe word's "Batcave".

(Damian, in the background: You two are disgusting, please stop.)

Tim Drake:

Reader, with red energy floating around hands: [good-naturedly] You're going down, little bird.

Red Robin, flustered: I... I think I have a crush on you.

Reader, smiling: [experated sigh] You can't flatter your way out of this, Timbo.

_

Reader, sashaying forward: Ready to get all up close and personal with me?

Red Robin, sighing as he types on his forearm communicator: [a little upset] You know that I don't like fighting you, Y/N.

Reader, swaying hips: You know that's not what I meant, loverboy.

_

Reader: I wonder what you look like beneath that pretty little getup, Red-Ro.

Red Robin, swinging bo-staff: [boldly] Above the waist or below?

Reader, grinning and raising fists: You tell me, genius. Hell, why not show me?

Damian Wayne:

Batman, raising fists in a sparring position: [raises eyebrow] So, when do I get to meet this famous "Y/N" Dick keeps mentioning to me?

Damian, embarrassed as he raises his fists too: [sighs] Father, we're supposed to be sparring.

Bruce: [smirking] You're avoiding the subject, Damian.

_

Reader, staring at Damian: [under her breath] fuck, he's hot.

Robin, smirking: You said something, beloved?

Reader, mentally panicking: [embarrassed] What? No, I didn't say anything. [whispering] don't blush don't blush don't blush...

_

Robin, unsheathing sword: I've been thinking about you, habibti...

Reader, landing on ground: [smirking flirtatiously] Plan to steal a kiss, boy wonder?

Robin, grinning: I've been informed I'm an phenomenal thief.