The Eventful Evening

(Taehyung's POV)

"Tae? Are you still there?"

No words could come out of my mouth after seeing the view in front of me. "Yeah," I mumbled, taking small steps over to the boy that was tangled in the shirt.

I started to tug on the shirt to help Jimin escape from it.

"Ow, ow, ow," Jimin's arms escaped from the shirt and he defensively covered the ear with the earring caught on his shirt.

"Sorry am I hurting you?" I questioned stupidly because it is very obvious that I was hurting him.

"A bit."

"Sorry." I sat down beside him, pulling down his hands that were covering his ear and tried to gently remove the shirt that is caught on his earring.

It took a while but I finally detached the earring successfully from his shirt without hurting him. He let out a deep sigh and hung his evil shirt on a hanger that was lying beside him.

"Thank you hyung," he beamed and put on a black shirt. Hopefully when he takes it off the same thing won't happen.

"Sure thing," I replied, leaving the room with him and sat down on his bed.

"Are you excited about your date?" I asked, looking over at Jimin's tired eyes.

"Of course I am." His eyes glistened, "it is my first date after all."

I don't know why but I could feel my heart drop at him saying these words.

"You never went on a date before?" I asked him genuinely curious. I feel so bothered by the idea of Jimin's first date being with Yoongi.

"No," He childishly laughed, "my mom tried setting me up with a few girls before, but it's because she doesn't know I'm gay, and I don't intend on telling her."

I don't know why he won't tell his mom but I don't want to make him feel uncomfortable by asking.

"So have you ever dated?" He looked at me with his no longer tired looking eyes.

"Um, once but I wouldn't really call it a date." I answered his question. From his expression being curious, it changed to confused. "What do you mean?"

I started to scratch my head, what do I mean? "Well I was just not attracted to him, and the 'date' we had wasn't really a date." His confused face didn't leave and he asked again, "why?"

"Because we went to an arcade and afterwards we got some food at some shitty pizza place, so it wasn't much of a date even though we called it a date and he told everyone we went on a date."

I make no sense at all.

"What if that was the type of thing that Yoongi was planning? I don't really want a first date like that." His confused face turned into a sad look, his pink plump lips were curved down into a pout and looked down at the ground.

"Don't worry I know Yoongi and he is the type of guy to go all out on a date." I tried to reassure him and he nodded in response.

"It's getting late I should go now." I informed when I looked down at my watch.

We walked down the stairs together and we stopped at the hall door. "Bye Jiminie," I opened the hall door till I was pulled back by Jimin. "Goodnight hyung." Jimin's said with his soft, cute voice and his warm arms wrapped around me tightly, seeming like he will never let go.

After what felt like an eternity of hugging, that I don't want to stop anytime soon, he slowly let go, "see you on Monday."

__________

The Transfer Student ( Vmin )On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara