Like It

(Taehyung's POV)

For the season to be winter the sun is so bright today. I even saw a butterfly. So what more of a perfect day would it be than to spend it with the love of your life?

I leaned my head down on Jimin's should, his thumb rubbing the back of my hand as we stared off into the distance. The park was beautiful. It's hard to believe that the weather forecast said that Korea will be expecting snow this winter, they even said it should be one of the heaviest snow we have experienced in five years.

I wonder if I'll be able to spend Christmas break with Jimin. We can spend Christmas Day as a couple, have hot chocolate, roast chestnuts, wear matching sweaters, buy presents for each other, stay cuddled up under a blanket, watch tv show marathons, decorate a tree together, play in the snow, build a snowman, play with Chimmy together, kiss under a mistletoe. I'm getting too caught up in this.

"What are you thinking about?" Jimin asked, leaning his head on mine.

"Just the future, I guess." I answered, I could never picture a future without him, I wonder how I ever lived without him in my life before he came here.

"Really? What about the future?" He asked again.

"Well... Christmas is coming up soon, I was thinking of how we can spend it together." I answered, getting hypnotized by the scent of his cologne.

"That sounds amazing, although anything with you is amazing." He winked at me and I immediately pushed him away from me.

"Ew! I can smell the cheesiness!" I fake gaged, he giggled and pulled me into his arms for a hug.

"Shut up, I'm just stating facts." He pouted, trapping me in a bear hug.

Complete silence.

"You know... I was thinking that maybe it would be nice if we have a family dinner on Christmas. You know, you and your family and mine. I think it might be fun. I mean... I still have to tell my parents that we are dating but I think after a few days when they stop fangirling it will be cool." I reassured him and I could feel him tense up.

"I'm not sure if that's a great idea..." Jimin mumbled, fiddling with his fingers.

"Why not? Won't your parents be happy?" I questioned, he didn't answer or say a thing. "Hyungie?"

"My mother isn't all forward on the idea of the same gender dating. I told my dad the truth about my sexuality when I got expelled, it took him a while to understand but he excepted me. My mother is completely different, if she freaked out over a small rumour of me liking a guy in my class, only God knows what she will do to me if she found out I was gay. I love you and want to brag you off to my family but I'm scared of what will happen." Jimin told me. I'm not good in these situations, so I did what I thought was right.

I kissed his cheek and tried to comfort him in my embrace. I guess not everyone is lucky enough to have such excepting and amazing parents as mine. "I'm sorry, I guess it was quite insensitive of me to think it would be easy for you. It's just that I would like to be able to have a boyfriend without it being a secret from his own parents."

"I know, I want the same." He told me sincerely, trailing his hand down to mine.

"We can tell them over dinner? I think they will appreciate being told that way, and I can invite mine too." I asked and he nodded.

"O-kay, we can tell them over dinner." He agreed, his breathing shaky but it meant so much to me that he agreed.

"Thank you, Hyung. We can sort out the details later. Do you... maybe want to have it on Saturday?" I asked, his eyes widened as his jaw dropped open.

"Is that not too soon?!" He asked and I couldn't help but giggle, "Jimin, it's only a little less than a week away, I think you will be fine."

"Alright... only for you." He mumbled.

"Only for me." I grinned and he placed a quick kiss on my nose.

*******
Merry Christma!!! Agh! I love this time of year!

I hope everyone got what they wished for! I couldn't be anymore happier with what I got so I wish the same for all of you~!!!

Merry Christmas and have a happy new year!<3