One Day, One Night

(Jimin's POV)

I spent the morning and my last day in Korea doing some last minute packing my essentials like chargers, stuff toys, my birthday presents from my friends, basically anything important to me.

My dad took me to a pet shop to pick up some supplies for Chimmy and dropped by the vet to make sure Chimmy is healthy enough for the trip.

My mother is still not happy with me but what else is new, at least my father spends some time with me so that's nice.

Now I just hope Taehyung will get my present...

____________

(Taehyung's POV)

The first class had to be English. It's always English. I just wanted to stay at home and cry for eternity but my mom insisted that I should go to school for whatever crap she said which I can't remember.

I couldn't even tell the rest of the guys yet... They are gonna kill me when they find out I didn't tell them yet.

I just feel like everything is happening too quickly, one day I was holding hands with Jimin in the park and the next day he is moving to Japan.

"Hyung, is everything okay? I know you must be sad that Jimin Hyung didn't speak to you in a long time, I get it, I am really sad too. I'm sure we will hear from him soon, he's probably going through some family issues." Jungkook informed, rubbing my back. The class didn't start yet, we were waiting for our teacher to come but she is usually late each time.

Maybe I should tell Jungkook what happened. It might make me feel better and I would have had told someone about Jimin. Yeah, that might be the best solution.

"Kookie, I have to tell you something... Jimin isn't coming back-"

"Wait, tell me after class. The teacher is here." Jungkook muttered, leaving me alone to go to his seat.

"Alright class, so your year head told me you will be having another voting for a new class representative, who knows, maybe Taehyung can keep his streak?" The Mrs asked and I just smiled awkwardly, I want to crawl under a rock and die for multiple reasons right now.

"Alright open your textbooks to... page one hundred and thirty-two. Before we start reading let's just get the role out of the way-" the teacher was cut off by the knocking of the door. The teacher sighed as she stared timidly at the door. "I sometimes wonder if we can go through an entire class without an interruption... come in!" The teacher yelled, the principal coming in with an envelope in his hands, he pulled the Mrs and they started whispering between them.

Once the principal left the teacher opened the envelope and read what was inside. "Okay class, apparently Park Jimin left school, it's due to some family issues and he won't be coming back." The teacher informed, looking quite sad about the news of Jimin's permanent absence.

I looked over to Jungkook, it seemed like I wasn't the only one heat broken. Tears filled Jungkook's eyes, his body started to tremble. "Miss can I please go to the bathroom?!" Jungkook exclaimed, startling the teacher.

"If you wanted to go you should have gone before class started." The teacher informed, grabbing her role book to call out the role.

"Please?" Jungkook asked again, the teacher stared at him and just shrugged, allowing Jungkook to be absent. When the teacher gave him the go signal he shot out of his seat and ran out of the classroom.

____________

(Jimin's POV)

"Buckle your seatbelts, the plane ride from Korean to Japan will be up in the air shortly"

And soon enough the plane flew high above the clouds in a matter of minutes.

We were in first class for reasons which I will explain as simply as I can, 'my mother is a bitch that is rich'.

My 'mother' booked my father's and my seat completely away from her's. Apparently, they had an argument and wanted seats away from each other, so I was lucky enough to sit next to my dad.

"Hey, Jiminie. Do you want something to drink? Maybe we can have our first drink together since we didn't get to do it on your birthday?" My dad asked and I accepted his offer, I'm not gonna lie, I'm happy my parents had an argument because now I get to spend the plane ride with my dad. "What do you drink, boy?"

"Hm... I'll have a tequila!" I answered, I only had it once at the party, I think... I lost a lot of memory that night... a lot.

"Really? This early? You'll get dosed in seconds." My dad joke, I guess he doesn't know how hard it is for me to get drunk.

"I can handle it." I cockily answered and he just shrugged ordering a tequila for me and a beer for himself, soon enough the drinks came out for us.

I took a sip of my drink, feeling the burning liquid slide down my throat. So relaxing.

"Can't believe you're only getting a beer, so weak. I thought my dad would be able to drink tequila with me. Guess I was wrong." I muttered, one of the biggest insults to a man is saying they can't handle their liquor, that and that their juniors small.

"Please, I'm only getting started." My father pointed out as he began to drink down is alcohol. Is he trying to show off?

After our first drink, we ordered a few more, but not a lot like I did on my birthday cause we kinda wanted to be sober. Kinda.

"Hey, dad. Thanks for being so cool about me being gay. I mean... besides what happened at dinner you have been really cool about it and I couldn't really ask for better." I murmured taking another gulp of my drink, "and that ain't the alcohol talking."

"What can I say, love is love, we are all the same. You're my little boy! I'm not letting my boy feel like any less of a man than he is! And man... was your mother a pain! Always nagging, never allowed to have any fun, made me hit my boy." My dad went on, okay, so at this point, he might have been a little tipsy.

"What do you mean she made you hit me?" I asked, he sighed and finished his drink, wiping his mouth.

"At dinner, she stared at me like she was about to kill me if I didn't stick up for her... I'm sorry Jimin, you deserve better." My dad mumbled, ordering us more drinks. The good think about the first class is that they come out and serve you in seconds.

"Stop being so hard on yourself, you're a great dad! Plus you are paying for all this alcohol." I joked, "besides, that slap was nothing! I knew you didn't mean it."

"Are you insulting my strength now? I mean I would never mean to hurt you on purpose but, man... you really hurt my pride." My dad laughed, wrapping his arm around my neck. Yep, he's beginning to be drunk.

"How did things work out with that young man you were dating. He seemed lovely." My dad praised Taehyung, looking down at his once again empty glass, staring at it with a weird face. "Geez, I should probably stop drinking. Like what, this is like my eight glass? Yeah, I should probably stop."

"We... kinda ended things." I informed my dad. I miss him so much, I regretted it but what choice did I have? I couldn't really do anything else.

"I'm sorry, son. You two could have been happy together..."

We were happy, we were happy all the time when we were together. But now, we aren't together, and I think neither of us was ever this sad in our lives. Or... at least it was for me. I want to think it's the same with Taehyung but I hope he doesn't because I want him to move on from me and find happiness again.

At least then one of us will be happy.