So Far Away

(Taehyung's POV)

How long has it been since the only man that loved me left? It's been almost three days now. Every hour has been even more painful and agonizingly long.

I would only leave my room to go to the toilet, but besides that, I stayed in my room. Not once did I leave for food or to 'communicate' with my family. My mom would leave a tray of food outside my bedroom door with a bottle of water because she was worried about me not eating or drinking properly. My dad and sister visited me regularly to make sure I was doing okay. It was nice that they cared for me, it made me feel better. Although it didn't bring Jimin back, he is the only thing I ever wanted.

Don't call me possessive, and don't call unrealistic by saying love never lasts or that I think the one I love which is far away will come back to me like the people do in stories.

I was with Jimin ever since he moved here months ago, it's just hard to not have him with me anymore. I know I'm making it sound like he passed and that I sound way more dramatic than it is but I love him.

"Taehyung? You've been cooped up in this room for days, do you at least want to mope downstairs where you can spend time with your family?" My mom hummed, coming over to my bed where she sat down and patted my back.

"I'm kinda happy moping around in the comforts of my bed." I answered, there is just a certain charm about weeping over your failed love life in your safe, little sanctuary of a bed.

"Well... you can do it in the comforts of the sofa?" She insisted, trying to persuade me but I am a very hard person to persuade.

"Can I turn the sofa into a bed?" I asked and she nodded in return. "Can I eat cookie dough?" I asked and my mom just gave me a questioning glance.

"You do know that raw cookie dough can cause salmonella poisoning right?" My mom question and I propped myself up and stared at her with an innocent pout.

"Why are you trying to break me down when I'm already broken?" I asked and she quickly wrapped her arms around me and rocked me back and forth.

"Alright, alright! You can eat cookie dough!" My mom answered, pulling away from me and giving me a smile, "anything else, your highness?" My mom joked and I took this time to think, looking up at the ceiling.

"Hm..... help bring down my pillows and blankets then we are good." I grinned and she nodded, beginning to grab some pillows for me while I grabbed a blanket for myself because my mom had her hands.

My mom managed to grab my hand and pull mine out of the room and down the stairs. I kinda forgot what natural sunlight was like. It's evil and an eye scratching sorcery, no wonder Yoongi hates it so much.

"Guess who I got to socialize with his family~!" My mom sang as she led me down the stairs, hopping off the last step.

"Omg! I have a son?!" My dad fake gasped as he saw my existence.

My mom threw my pillows on the two-seater so I could lie down on it and happily mope. I flopped on the sofa and pull my blanket over my body, reminding my mom of the cookie dough. She huffed before going to grab a roll of dough for me.

My mom then came back in with a book in one hand and a roll of cookie dough in the other, replying with a, "here."

"Is that my sketchbook?" I asked as I took my things from her.

"Yeah, it fell out of your bag when I was moving it." My mom informed and I just hummed in response, leaving my notebook on the table. I opened the cookie dough and started to eat it. So delicious and comforting.