Kitten

(Jimin's POV)

My head is pounding from all the drinks I had last night. So, I tried taking it easy and lay in bed, flipping through the stalkies I had of Taehyung to make me feel better, it was the only pictures I had of him to remind me of how beautiful he is.

And no, it was not a selfie, I meant what I said.

The more I looked at the pictures I had of him the more I realized how lonely the single life was. I can't believe how I much I took advantage of seeing his face every day, hearing his laughs and just being with him.

Why am I so lonely?

Why is it just normal for me to wake up and think about how lonely I am?

Why can't I just be with him again?

Why is my life so awful!?

Why did I drink so much last night? I know I'm not good at handling drink so why the hell did I do it?

I'm just a mess. I'm a mess without my Kitten.

"At least I have an actual kitten, one that is still with me. Right, Chim?" I called out to my cat that sat by my side.

He stared at me for a second before getting up and leaping off the bed, strutting out of my bedroom like that one scene from the Lion King.

"Great, not even my cat will stay with me. I pay for your food god damn it!" I yelled, my head thudding. I should probably keep it easy

A knock came in through the door my dad appearing from behind. "Hey, Jimin, how are you doing?"

"My head hurts and my cat left me." That just justifies how great my life is going at the moment.

"Well, you can add being social to the list as well. I was thinking that maybe the she-devil might be happy if you visited our neighbours. They have a daughter around your age." My dad spoke.

"Why would I be interested in a girl? I might if it was a dude but a girl? Hell no." I muttered out coldly and flipped on my side. There is no way I am leaving this house to talk to people I have no interest in talking to and I'm one hundred per cent not interested in talking and trying to get 'hooked' up with a girl. Not doing it.

"I know you have no interest in talking to girls but she will be in your new class in the new school your attending and I'm sure she will be a good influence." My dad tried to encourage me but there was no way I was gonna get dressed in my good outfit and waist a day of my life chatting up some girl I'll probably grow to hate.

"Please, son, just for a couple of hours, it will do you good." My dad asked again, he wasn't gonna stop until I said yes, I lived with him for a good eighteen years of my life after all so I know all of his tricks and just how he is.

"Alright... I'll go and check on the neighbours." I mumbled in defeat and he smiled petting my head.

"Thanks, boy." He grinned and left the room. Alright.... gotta get some sort of motivation.

I slowly eased myself out of the bed and into the bathroom. I gotta freshen up, especially after last night...

I stripped out of my nightwear and headed into the shower I washed myself and my hair. Once done, I grabbed a towel and dried myself before getting dressed. My hair was still wet but I didn't care enough to especially dry it just for them. They aren't important enough to get special treatment.

I said goodbye to the traitor that was my cat before leaving towards the neighbours' house. The outside looks exactly like ours but the inside is probably gonna be completely different.