Thank You!!!

I can't believe it! This story is finished!

It was my very first story on Wattpad if any of you couldn't tell or didn't know. Learning English was very hard for me even though it was my first language but writing stories have really helped me come a long way!

I know that this story is over but I have published not one but two new Vmin stories in honour of The Transfer Student.

Yep, some shameless promotion :3!

The first story I will introduce to you is One Week Is All It takes.

Taehyung and Jimin makes a deal with each other that Jimin will work for Taehyung as a personal servant for a week to keep Jimin's secret a secret

They always say that opposites attract. Is one week enough time for these two opposites to realize their attraction to each other before they go there separate ways for college?

I wrote this story half way through when I was writing The Transfer Student. The chapters are written in advanced and will be updated regularly.

So please check it out when you have the chance!

The second story is titled Player One! Yep it's a gaming AU, the gamer you may ask? Well, it's little Chim Chim :3!

Jimin, a young and troubled boy that only experiences life through a game on his computer screen. Pale and sickly looking. Everything changes when he meets a person through a computer game and even met the man of his dreams in reality.

The question is will he choose the virtual world or reality?

I really love this story so far and I can't wait to continue writing it, I hope you will encourage me and like my story as well and follow the story