Lamb Skewers

(Taehyung's POV)

The day of the business project is today... I'm actually quite nervous if I'm being truthful.

It took an hour to set up our stand. We were lucky that we actually finished it in time, considering we also had to make our signs since... well when the teacher was out, making signs was everyone's work but no one did it. So, everyone had to make a sign for their project before everyone started filling up the hall.

My main reasons for being nervous was that our work wouldn't sell but that drifted away when we got more and more customers.

The only thing was that there was some sort of barbecue smell which made me starving.

______
(Jimin's POV)

The teacher was walking around and checking everyone's stands and marking points. Our stand was first on her list.

"So what's your project?" She questioned, looking up from her clipboard to just be left clueless at our project.

I mean who wouldn't?

Yoongi had an apron wrapped around his front saying 'kiss the chef' while he was man handling the grill which he somehow managed to bring into school which I am too lazy to question. A fan was on beside the grill which blew the smell of the skewers he was cooking around the the entire hall which is supposed to make the buyers urge for our food.

Jungkook and I were told that we would be working up front and to look 'alluring'. Before everyone came into the hall to look and buy people's work. Jungkook put makeup on us, the usual stuff such as foundation, eyeliner, blush and eyeshadow. Kookie said that we both don't have to wear our school jackets so we just left them in our bags in the classroom and for some odd reason told me to unbutton the first few buttons of my shirt until it revealed my collar bone and some of my chest.

I didn't know why he told me to do it but I did since it was kinda warm in our stall since we were working beside the grill.

"Uh.... w-what is your project may I ask?" The teacher spoke, wordless to say the least, she just stared at our booth.

"Lamb skewers." Yoongi exclaimed, he picked up one of the skewers which were cooked and served it to their teacher.

She shrugged and took a bite of the meat and nodded, smiling a little. "This is actually really good, keep up the work." She spoke, leaving our stand and went back to serving our customers.

Jungkook told me to just be myself while serving so I did just that.

A guy walked up to me with a shy smile on his face, cheeks tinted pink. He looked cute. I never seen him in my year before so he must be in another one.

I smiled at the boy and leaned against the counter. Kookie told me to show as much skin as possible so that is just what I did. "Hello, cutie. What can I get you?" I purred, noticing his face growing redder by the second.

"H-hi, can please have some lamb skewers?" The boy asked with a stutter.

"Of course, cutie, how many can I get you?" I asked, placing my hand gently on his and caressed his knuckles softly. His hands were so smooth.

"I-I- um..." the boy mumbled, scratchingthe back of his head, he tried to avoid looking at me by directing his head to the ground.

I giggled at his cute attempt. I pushed his chin up to look at me, bringing my face closer to his and smiled at him. "Yes?"

"Twenty!"

I stared dumb founded at him, tilting my head a bit. "You want twenty skewers?"

"Y-Yes please!"