(I'm Still Not Getting Any Better With Names) Chapter 9

(Jimin's POV)

"So when do you guys wanna go?" We all met up at our usual hangout spot at the school.

"We checked the times and the only one we can go to is the showing at 6pm." Hoseok answered Namjoon's question.

"But that's two hours away, what are we gonna do while we're waiting?" Jin pouted and grabbed his phone from his pocket.

"We could always meet up at the cinema." Yoongi suggested, not really caring.

"Yeah I guess so, alright let's meet up at the Seoul's Odean." Namjoon spoke. Everyone nodded and waved before leaving and I was the only one left.

Before it got any later I started to walk home, when I reached the house I entered the kitchen to hear something scratching at the door. As soon as I opened the door little Chimmy legged it in and sat down on a pillow still on the floor since yesterday. I made my way to my room and put my phone on a charger, slowly regaining its energy back. Then I made a hard choice of what to wear.

(Taehyung's POV)

We have decided to meet up a half an hour early before the movie started. I was the first one there and waited for everyone to show up. One by one they started to show up, we are now only waiting on Jimin.

"Hey, where is Jimin?" Jungkook stared at his watch wrapped around his wrist and pouted.

"I hope he knows where he is going, he did just move here less than a week ago." Jin started to worry, it was getting close to 6pm and still no Jimin.

"Hey is that him?" Yoongi pointed into the distance. A guy was hurrying are way, he had platinum hair swayed to the side, long baggy grey and black jumper going down to his knee and up to his chin and a black bag. He started to get closer and closer you could make out his face. Jimin?! He wore light make up and had dark eyeliner highlighting his brown eyes.

What Jimin looks like:

"Jimin you made it." Jin looked relieved.

"I am very sorry, I had to ask for directions on the way." Jimin panted putting his smol hand over his heart and gasped for air.

"Don't worry com'on we have to get our tickets." Namjoon smiled and we all walked together to the ticket stand.

"Seven adult tickets please for 'It', and three tubs of popcorn with extra butter and seven bottles of sprite please." Jungkook handed the money to the women at the stand and she went to get our popcorn, drinks and tickets.

We enter our assigned room, it was surprisingly empty. We sat down in the empty middle row, the seating arrangement was Hoseok at the end of the aisle, Jin, Namjoon, Kookie, Yoongi, Jiminie than me.

The lights around the theatre started to dim down than went completely black, the screen covering the entire wall started to flash multiple colours and blasted out some music. I could feel Jimin slowly getting closer and closer to me than the movie started to play.