Yoonmin's Fight

(Taehyung's POV)

"I-I am really sorry for how I acted yesterday, I was just stressed out with some family problems and I, um, I hope you will all forgive me." Jimin bowed at a ninety degrees angle as he finished his apologizes to the hyungs and Jungkook.

They all elbowed Hoseok to get him to talk since he was the one who started this mess. He confronted the Jimin that was still bowing while everyone took a step back and I scooted over to Jimin's side. "I am really sorry Jimin, I didn't mean to upset you like that and I shouldn't have tried pushing you into telling me something you didn't want to share. I guess I was just used to acting like that with the others and they're never happy when I do that so... I might stop with that and I will cause less trouble."

Jimin straightened himself up before rushing over and hugging him tightly in a warm hug, making Hobi surprised a bit at the sudden reaction.

"Thank you for forgiving me Hobi, but please don't change. I don't want you to change over some petty argument. Your perfect the way you are." He smiled, pulling back from the hug, Jimin's small hands on each of Hoseok's shoulders.

"Okay, then I won't change." He smiled, his mouth forming a heart shape smile.

"Thank you again for forgiving me." He smiled and-.

He kissed him? It was on the cheek but still... he kissed him?! How dare he!

Jimin let go of his grip on Hoseok's shoulders and smiled childishly.

"Hey Jimin you upset me too, can you kiss me to make me feel better?" Jungkook asked, getting a painfully looking nudge on his arm from Yoongi.

"Remember who you're with, alright?" Yoongi asked and he got a sweet smile and nod from his Jungkook.

"Well, our classes will be starting soon so we will be leaving now, bye hyungs." I smiled through gritted teeth at Hoseok and grabbed Jungkook by his school jacket and Jimin by the arm leaving the hall we decided to meet at before classes started so Jimin can clean up the mess.

"You know you don't have to kiss people, Jimin." I informed him, thinking back to when his sweet and plump looking lips were pressed gently at Hoseok's cheek.

Disgusting...

That ass hole Hoseok, he is the most annoying one out of all of us and yet he still manages to get all the men, and women.

"In my family, we kiss each other on the cheek to show gratitude." Jimin said and followed beside me, Jungkook walking at a nice pace behind us.

"Then how do you show love?" I asked bluntly and he gave me a very simple answer. "Easy we kiss them on the lips."

Then, of course, Jungkook had to barge in on the conversation.

"So if you really love someone, you have s-"

"JUNGKOOK!" I yelled, defining Jimin in the proses and making Jungkook laugh at my action. "You're supposed to be the pure one?! Why the hell do you know this stuff?!"

"What the hell do you mean by pure?!" I am only one year younger than you, and for your information, I read a lot-"

"I do not want to know what you do in your free time." I swatted my hands at him to make him stop talking.

"What? I was just gonna say I read manga and manhwa, and of course the occasional lemon." Jungkook smirked.

I remember a time when he was once pure... why did he turn out like this?

"Yah, what's that lemon thing? Hyung mentioned it but he didn't tell me what it was?" Jimin whined, wanting an answer.

Jungkook took in a deep breath, about to explain but I covered his mouth before he got to say a word.