Family Fiesta

(Taehyung's POV)

I patted down my suit as I stared at my reflection, it's going to be my first time meeting his parents, they are well cultured, educated, and well-mannered people so I have to be on my best behaviour if I want to impress them. I tried educating myself on topics they may be interested in over the week and it was so boring, like wow.

"Taehyung, I know you really want us to make a good impression on Jimin's family but don't you think dressing like we are the richest family in the whole of Korea will impress them?" My mom asked, checking in on me with her hair, makeup and all in all done up for today.

"I really do, Jimin's family is one of the richest family in all of Asia, I want to make a good first impression on them and for that, the family also does too." I told her as I fixed my hair in the mirror.

"Alright, Honey, I'll talk to your father and make sure he is on his best behaviour, the same with your sister." My mom smiled at me, fixing my hair and tie for me.

"Thanks, mom." I smiled and hugged her tightly.

"Now, after all the trouble you went to we don't want to be late. So grab your phone and head out to the car." My mom informed as she leads me out of my room.

I hope tonight goes well.

_______

The restaurant was quite peaceful, I mean, I would expect it consistently Jimin paid for a private table where only the high-class citizens go to in a five-star hotel and restaurant. Oh god, I'm gonna have a panic attack...

"Um, Taehyung, are you sure we are supposed to be here? This all seems too high class." My mother asked as she looked around. Finally, she realizes why I'm panicking so much.

"That's what I'm worried about, Jimin and his family paid for this all." I answered her, pulling out my phone to see if I got any new messages from Jimin.

"Hey, where do his parents work as again?" My dad asked as he looked down at the menu and stared down at the terrifying and very, very high prices.

"They own the biggest technology industry in all of Asia." I answered and he slowly nodded, continuously staring at the prices.

"Alright... everyone, you are ordering one small piece of food for the entire night and on the way home we will run through Mc Donell's." He told everyone sternly although I chose to ignore him and just focus on texting Jimin.

Me: Hey, Hyung.

Me: Are you on your way?

Ah yes, we are gonna be there in about five to ten minute. :Jiminie Hyung

Sorry, traffic is being a pain :( :Jiminie Hyung

Me: Aw~ it's gonna be OK.

Me: :3

I know, see you soon, Kitty :Jiminie Hyung

;) :Jiminie Hyung

It's gonna be alright, Taehyung.

Your amazing boyfriend will be here soon, everything is gonna work out as planned and then we can get started on my winter break plan which I still have to finish. That also reminds me that our exams are coming up soon. As long as I get C's I'm fine. Maybe Jimin can help me study... Nah I'd probably just distract him. It is a nice thought though... him teaching me how to study, giving me treats when I get a question right.