SugaKookie is real!

(Taehyung's POV)

"Alright class I have corrected your tests and I'm now gonna hand them back." The teacher informed, picking up a pile of corrected test papers from her desk.

Test? Oh fuck I forgot about the tests are being handed back today.

"The majority of your test was very good and then some of you can try better next time." The teacher pointed out as she looked at a few students in particular. Luckily she wasn't looking at me.

"Now then. I would like to say the highest and lowest scores of the test." She smiled looking at everyone. "Surprisingly the highest score belongs to Park Jimin with a perfect score of one hundred percent." She beamed handing the test papers back to the students. "And I regret to say but the lowest score once again belongs to Ellie R with a score of fifteen percent."

The girl just pulled faces and rolled her eyes. She for some odd reason then started to brag about her terrible score to her friends. Weird people.

"Congratulation Kim Taehyung, you got the second highest score in the class." The teacher smiled and handed the test back.

She couldn't have been serious.

I flipped my test to the last page where the test score was written. 98%. No way. I looked over the questions that were answered. Jimin copied my handwriting perfectly and answered all of the questions. Every question that was asked he answered perfectly. He finished the question that I didn't finish and the only question I got wrong is the only one that I answered.

That says a lot.

"Tae congrats," Jimin smiled hugging me tightly. I don't deserve his love though, I didn't put the effort in like he did. I feel terrible. Why is he even happy for me?

"I don't deserve it, I basically plagiarized your work." I sighed looking at the star sticker that is given for good work by the teacher, with a drawing of a smiley face and the word 'excellent' written beside it in red ink.

"What do you mean?"

Are you actually serious?

"I copied your answers, in other words, I cheated," I answered throwing my test I'm my bag and zipping it closed.

"So what? Everyone needs help from time to time. I was just doing what I thought was right." Jimin tried to smile but instead, it was a little frown.

"Then don't help me in the future." I told him frustratedly, folding my arms.

Ding Dong~

"Alright class that is it for today, remember to read chapter thirty-two and answer the questions at the end of the page." The teacher yelled over all the noise of the students.

"Tae-"

I grabbed my back and left the class, avoiding talking to Jimin.

I walked down the empty halls to our next class but I can't help but hear Jimin yelling my name in my mind. His voice torturing me. He did nothing wrong, yet I blew a fuse and yelled at him like that.

"Taehyung."

Why can't his voice leave my head?

"Taehyung."

Why are you doing this to me?

"Taehyung."

Just leave me be.