Hyungs

Tae Tae~

( Taehyung's POV )

The group stared at me. They were all smiling except one person who looked like he wanted to take a nap. Hint: Yoongi. They were motioning us over so I grabbed Jimin's wrist and pulled him along to the back of the cafetiere, where they were sitting.

"Hi, guys" I grinned sitting on a seat near Yoongi.

"Hey Tae~" they all smiled except Yoongi as he slowly dozed off into a sleep.

Jungkook poofy cheeks turned into a light shade of pink as he looked over to Jimin. "Hi Jimin, I hope Tae treated you nicely when he gave you the tour of the school" he looked at me with dead motionless eyes like I did something wrong. Which I didn't.

"Yes, of course he did cutie" he sat down beside Jungkook.

The rest of the guys stared at me. "Aren't you gonna introduce us" Jin spoke looking at Jimin than back to me.

"This is Park Jimin he just transferred into our class" I pointed to Kookie just in-case they didn't know what I meant by 'our'.

"Nice to meet you Jimin, I am Seokjin but you can call me Jin. That's Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok." He said pointing to each person around the table. "Yes, Taehyung told me about you guys, all good. I promise." Jimin gave Jin his mochi smile looking at him.

"Jin?" Jimin muttered under his breath quietly.

"Hm," Jin looked over to Jimin with a confused expression.

"Oh, are you the one who tells the dad jokes?" Everyone stopped moving and stared at Jimin for what he said. "Why yes I do" he smiled widely at Jimin and his eyes sparkling at the question. "Do you want to hear one?" Jimin moved to where Jin was sitting and sat close beside him. "Of course." His wide eyes narrowed staring at Jin. Everyone groaned when he accepted the offer to hear Jin's lame dad jokes.

"What is orange and sounds like a parrot?" Jin was trying to hold back a smile but it was clearly visible on his face.

"I don't know what?" Jimin smiled inching closer to Jin.

"A carrot!" The second Jin finished his joke he burst out laughing at his own joke, and so did Jimin.

"HA HA!" Jimin burst out laughing. He silently sighed trying to control his laughter, and trying to hold back a tear that was threatening to slide down his cheek with laughter.

"You tell great jokes Jin." He smiled at the older's playing with the olders hair.

"I know right. They don't appreciate my humour." Jin gave everyone except Jimin his motherly judging glare.

"I don't know how they could, your jokes are so funny." He widened his sparkly eyes grinning to the older still playing with his hair.

"Really?" Jin had a wide, white smile when he was looking at Jimin.

"Yes of course. I can listen to them all day, especially if someone as handsome as you were telling them to me." Jimin smirked looking up to Jin. Jin blushed brightly and tried to avoid looking at his glistening eyes.

"Hey, can I sit here?!" Namjoon interrupted Jimin and Jin and squished between them both.

"Hi Namjoon, Tae told me you're a rapper." Jimin smiled to Namjoon.

"Yeah I am" he smiled back, showing his dimples visibly even more than before.

"Wow. You have such cute dimples, Tae didn't mention that to me." Jimin smirked to Namjoon poking both side of his cheeks where his dimples were.