A Mess

(Taehyung's POV)

Ugh, Sunday the last day of freedom till next Friday... great. I want to sleep in but I promised the guys they could come over today. Why did I promise them that? I'm too tired from following Jimin and Yoongi last night. I came home at twelve and my family was surprisingly really worried, they all greeted me with worried faces and open arms, waiting for a hug. I didn't mean to worry them like that.

I should probably get up, they will be over soon.

The bright light of the morning sun is enough to blind someone, especially if they have just woken up like I have.

The clothes I wore last night was thrown on the floor, since I was too tired to put it away like I'm supposed too. I changed into my casual clothes that I kept in my drawers and decided to actually put away the clothes that I threw on the ground to make the floor seem a bit neither.

I opened the door and made my way down to the living room, which is where I met my little sis on her phone.

"Morning sis," I yawned as I sat down beside her on the couch. She quickly looked up at me and eyed my appearance and said a little "morning."

"Is Mom at work?" I asked and she nodded in return. "Dad as well?" Another nod in return to my question.

The room was surprisingly quiet. The noises that her phone makes when you type something filled the room. My sister typed away on her phone like she is a professional that has been specially trained to type the fastest over any other living being in the world. She is usually hyper and chatty but she is being surprisingly quiet, but I know how to change that.

"By the way, Jimin and the others are coming over later."

Her head popped up as she heard the very name of her latest crush, Jimin. It's no secret that she had crushes on all of my friends.

Eonjin's first crush was Jin, which was a bit awkward at the time but got over her crush after about a year.

Then there was her next crush Namjoon which was even more awkward for me because I had to keep apologizing to him for how clingy she was. And that crush lasted for two years I think?

Then there was the Min Yoongi fiasco which lasted for a year as well, it would have lasted longer but she had nothing in common with him and got frustrated when she failed at learning how to play the piano. She quote on quote said, "maybe if I learn how to play the piano we can have a duet together!" Which was really funny at the time, but if she wanted to have a duet with him she could have played the violin while Yoongi played the piano because she knows how to play that and it would have been beautiful to hear. But she never realized that and I kinda didn't want to remind her in case she went back into that faze again.

After that, she went into the 'I Love Hobi,' phase. That lasted for two years as well. We actually kinda thought something was gonna happen between them because they had a lot in common, plus they're both hyper superhumans. Unlike all the other crushes though she properly called it off because Hobi is so dense and still is to this day.

Then it was her longest crush ever so far which is Kookie. Then that ended as quickly as it started when she laid eyes on Jimin.

"Jimin is coming?!"

Bingo.

"Yeah him and all the others are coming over in about an hour," I answered, looking down at my bare wrist pretending to look at a wristwatch.