Jimin's Party

(Jimin's POV)

"Jimin... wake up."

I groan and tossed and turned in my bed. I don't want to get up... I don't want it to be my Birthday... why can't my parents just come and visit me for the day and go back to Japan?

"Jiminie, sweety~... you have to wake up, it's finally your Birthday."

I gave in to the voice and slowly opened my eyes. My vision was quite blurry at first but as time past by my vision became clear. I sat up straight in my bed and was quite surprised to see Felicia Noona beside me.

"Happy Birthday, Jiminie~!" Felicia said softly, not to loud to hurt my delicate hearing. "Look, Chimmy even wanted to say Happy Birthday." She laughed and pointed down to my cat that was sitting on the floor. His ears twitched at the sound of his name being called, the collar I bought for him in the shop was nicely fitted around his neck with the small silver bell slightly ringing at the movement of his head.

"Thank you, Noona." I smiled and sluggishly hugged her.

"Of course. Also... um, Chimmy got you a present but... um, I couldn't let it be brought into the house." Noona awkwardly smiled and patted me on the head.

I knew what she was talking about. Cats would usually bring 'presents' to show their owners how grateful they are. Although when most owners receive them they are not at all happy and are usually quite disgusted by them. I would not blame them for being like that although I am grateful that Chimmy went through the trouble of getting me a Birthday 'present'. Although it may not be what I want, I am still very grateful and lucky to have a cat like him.

"When you're finished in here come down quickly! I've got a surprise for you~!" Felicia brightly smiled and clapped her hands together in excitement, quickly getting off the bed. "Let's go, Chimmy!" She held the door open and Chimmy walked out, his head up, tail swaying back and forth and his bell ringing softly with his movements. As they both left, Noona slammed the door shut, probably out of excitement and she didn't mean to be so loud, but it was too much for my delicate hearing.

I closed my eyes again but was disturbed by the constant ringing of my phone. I lazily grabbed it, the bright light blinding me instantly. Trying to get past the brightness, I stared at what seemed like millions of texts from the guys.

How sweet.

"Four new message from:
"'Bunny Kookie'"

Bunny Kookie: Hey there Jiminie~!

Bunny Kookie: Happy Birthday My wonder mochi~!

Bunny Kookie: Can't wait to see you tonight, hot stuff~! ;D

Bunny Kookie: BTW, don't tell Suga I called you that! He'll kill me!

"Three new messages from:
"'Mommy Jin'"

Mommy Jin: Morning my beautiful (but not as beautiful as me) child!

Mommy Jin: Happy Birthday!!!

Mommy Jin: To think... you're already 18... you're growing up so fast :')

"One new message from:
"'Suga Hyung'"

Suga Hyung: Hey, Happy Birthday

"Two new messages from:
"'Namjoon Hyung'"