Happy First Halloween, Jimin

(Taehyung's POV)

"Hey, Guys. You know what time of the year is coming up, right?" Namjoon grinned as he set his food tray on the table of the cafeteria as he sat down beside his loving boyfriend.

"Halloween!" Jungkook and Jimin screeched and high-fived each other since they were both thinking of the same thing.

"Yep, and today is last day of school before the Halloween break. So... what do you wanna do?" Joon asked again as he started to chow down on his food.

"I'm not really in the mood." Hoseok mumbled as he slowly ate his sandwich.

"I wanna sleep!" Yoongi groaned as he laid his head on his boyfriend's shoulder and before anyone knew it he was happily sleeping away on Jungkook.

"Well, he's out. So do you have any ideas on how we can spend Halloween?" Namjoon asked again but no one had any ideas.

"We could go trick or treating?" I suggested, I was planning on just watching TV all night like a lonely loser I am while the rest of my family were out having fun. So that would be so much better.

"That's kinda childish, don't you think?" Jin mumbled as he picked at some food from Namjoon's food.

"I've never been. So it sounds like it would be a lot of fun!" Jimin beamed, shocking everyone at the table.

"You've never been trick or treating?" I asked and he just shook his head.

"My parents said that the people give you sweets with blades inside as a trick and they don't want me to get hurt." Jimin smiled as he ate his lunch happily. "I remember Felicia tried to bring me out back in Busan but she was caught by my parents and was scolded."

"Welp, then it's settled. We are going trick or treating. And maybe afterwards we could go back to Jimin's house and watch some movies and have some fun?" Joonie asked and Jimin happily nodded.

"Then it's settled. We all meet at Jimin's house at seven pm. Everyone has to be in a costume!"

____________

~Skips To Halloween Night (1 week later)~

"Hey, sis?!" I screamed as I rummaged through drawers to try and find a good costume for tonight. I'm contemplating on either my 'Joker' outfit or my Vampire one.

"What is it Tae?" She mumbled as she childishly fell on to my bed that was covered in clothes.

"Which costume do you think I should wear? Joker or Vampire?" I asked as I held both outfits up to me.

"Don't care." She mumbled into my clothes pile. "I just wanna hang out with my friends~! We are going to a party and I still need to pick out an outfit so why don't you help me? Huh?" She groaned as she threw a temper tantrum on the bed.

"Wear the hot pink party dress with your crystal choker, black leather jacket and your black ankle boots with your hair tied up. Now help me!" I groaned as I stared with the two outfits.

"Oh, that's actually a good pick, thanks Tae!" She grinned, hopping off the bed and skipped to the door. "Also go for the vampire, everyone loves vampires." She grinned before skipping out of the room, winking at me quickly before she did.

I hung up the Joker outfit and looked down at the vampire outfit. I guess I'll be wearing this.

"I hope Jimin will like it."

____________

Six of us waited outside Jimin's front door, waiting for him to open the door. Jin wore a simple pumpkin outfit. Namjoon was dressed as gudetama. Hobi was dressed in a prisoner's outfit. Yoongi was cosplaying as Naruto and Kookie was dressed as detective Konan. Cause who doesn't ship Konan and Naruto together? It's the greatest ship out there, right next to Trump x Jong-un.