Prince Of Cats

(Jimin's POV)

I held my duffel bag tightly and knocked on the front door of the Kim Family's front door. Chimmy's head popped out of the bag at the sound and waited for the door to open. When Taehyung's mother came home last night from work Tae asked his mom if I could stay over and she happily agreed. So here I am standing in front of his door as I waited for someone to answer the door.

"Hey, Jimin!" Taehyung greeted me and invited me in.

"Hey, Kitten. Are you feeling better?" I asked, Chimmy turned around to face me, thinking I was talking to him. I should probably give them not so similar nicknames...

"Yeah, I'm feeling a lot better." TaeTae smiled and closed the door, he grabbed me by the wrist and dragged me up the stairs and into his room. "Sorry, there are no spare rooms for you to stay in." He informed me and took a seat on his bed.

"It's no problem at all." I smiled and put my bag on the ground, Chimmy jumping out of the bag and ran over to my pastel coloured blanket that I brought over yesterday which I left behind. I jumped on the bed with Tae and stared up at the ceiling. "Do you want me to get you anything?" I asked, sitting myself up on his bed to look at him and he shook his head with a bright smile. "Are you sure? I can make you some tea or run you a hot bath?" I asked again.

"Actually that sounds nice... is it not too much trouble?" Taehyung asked.

"None sense. Nothing is too much trouble for my Tae~!" I grinned and patted his head. "I'll go and run you the bath and make you that tea. Lemon?" I asked and he nodded in replied. I hopped off the bed and sprinted out of his room and into the bathroom, turning on the hot water tap and turned the cold water tap on halfway so it will be at the perfect temperature. I poured in some bath bubbles and mixed it with the water. I left the tap running and left the bathroom to go to the kitchen and make him his tea. Once it was made I went back up to the bathroom, knocked off the taps and dragged a small stool over to the tub so he can use it as a table for his tea. I skipped out of the room and knocked twice on his bedroom. "Tae, bae~! Your bath is ready!" I chimed and waited outside the door for him.

The door clicked open and Taehyung came out in a tight, white robe. God, he looked good...

"I didn't imagine you could pull off wearing a robe so well." I smirked and tapped him on the butt playfully. His face heated up and clung to his towel tightly. So cute~!

He sneezed into his sleeve twice and shook his head. He is trying to kill me... "Bless you." I smiled and held out my hand for him to take.

"T-thank you?" He said and took my hand, unsure of this entire situation. I led him to the bathroom and walked him in.

"Do you want anything else? I could light some candles or play some music to help you relax." I asked, seeing if there was anything extra I could do to help him get better quicker faster.

"Wow, you're making me feel spoiled." Taehyung giggled, placing his towel beside the bath for later when he wants to get out.

"Anything for my Kitten." I told him, lifting up his face to mine and planting a quick peck on his nose. "Call me if you need anything." I told him, cupping his cheeks. He nodded with his signature box smile.

I left him alone and went to his bedroom again. I threw myself into his bed and casually looked through his bedside table.

You know, casual things.

I pulled open a drawer and found a black covered notebook with cute anime stickers to decorate it. I flipped through the first few pages. They were mainly of just random doodles. I spotted a cute little drawing of a heart creature that was mainly drawn on the pages that were filled with doodles. The notebook was quite off by its contents. On one page, it would be filled with scribbles. Then on another, the page would be filled with detailed and perfectly sketched out drawings of famous paintings as well as still life which was quite captivating. I flipped over the next page and saw a sketchy drawing of a boy, that looked very similar to me. I looked at the dark lines and saw that around the mouth area was redrawn multiple times by the marks left by a pencil. A man of many talents he is... I wonder how he would be in bed...