(I Don't Care Anymore) Part 10

(Taehyung's POV)

"Hey, Tae? Get up, don't worry it is actually half seven this time." I slightly opened my eyes to see a frustrated little sister pouting, throwing me forward and back on my bed.

"Com'on," I grumbled, "I-I don't feel well, can I skip school today?" I tried coming up with an excuse, I just don't want to see Jimin or Yoongi today that's all.

"Nope, now get dressed, mom is dropping us off before work, and you don't want mom to be late for work, do we Tae?" I shook my head at her question, at least I don't have to walk or ride my bike, which I will never take out of the garage ever again.

"Good now get dressed, mom also made breakfast for us." She gave a wide, white grin than pulled on my arm, making me sit up arched on my bed.

I finally regain all of my energy and made my way downstairs. As I stepped off the last step, a delicious smell awoken me fully. I pulled myself into the kitchen and saw that my mom was making me and Eonjin pancakes!

"Morning Tae!" My mom looked over her shoulder, smiling at the sight to finally see me.

"Good morning mom." I leaned over and kissed her cheek than made my way to the kitchen counter. My mom passed me a plate of a stack of pancakes and syrup.

I dug my fork into the sack and swallow the piece that was once stuck on the fork. It was amazing, but I couldn't stop thinking about the pancakes that Jimin especially made for me when I slept over at his place. Is that weird? I love my mom's cooking especially her pancakes, but... I don't know.

I feel so messed up.

"Is everything alright Tae?" My mom looked down at me as I continue to eat my breakfast until I analyzed what she asked me. I swallowed the piece that was in my mouth and blurted out, "yeah everything is fine, why do you ask?" I don't know why I added on 'why do you ask?' Because I don't want her to give me an answer.

"Yeah, you look a bit flushed, are you sick?" Eonjin sounded concerned, probably because the statement I made earlier this morning.

I quickly placed a hand over my cheeks to cover the redness. Is the thought of Jimin making me blush? "What I'm fine just a bit hot is all, don't worry." I have a feeling what I just said didn't make them feel any better.

"Well if you don't feel well just let me know and you can take the day off." My mom informed me. On one hand I wanted to, but on the other hand, I didn't want to. I nodded my head and finished up the breakfast before rushing upstairs and got changed.

I glanced at my appearance in a full-length mirror held up by my wall. I looked even redder than any rose I have ever seen or received. And no I have never received a rose from anyone so it won't be that hard to be as red as a rose I've never gotten. I sound like a mess. No wonder my family thought I might be sick, I don't look the healthiest. It also doesn't help that I didn't sleep well last night.

I didn't bother brushing my hair today so I left it as bed head styled, besides my family says I quote on quote 'so cute'. They were probably joking around or it's a family thing to call each other cute, but I was lazy so I left it the way it was.

"Bed hair style I see." My mom ruffled my hair, even though it is already messy and gave a grin as well with a chuckle.

"Yeah .... is it fine." When my mom made her comment I thought she was lying about all of her compliments see told me whenever I had bed hair.

"No it's cute, it is personally my favourite hairstyle you ever had." She grins at me again and passes me and my sister are school jackets and motioned us out of the house.