A Soon To Be Eventful Evening

(Taehyung's POV)

The rest of the day flew in, then it was Friday and that flew in even quicker because it was a half day.

When I made it home it was completely empty. Both of my parents are at work and my sister is at school for another hour.

I took off my uncomfortable uniform and threw on a baggy jumper and some skinny jeans, before throwing myself onto the couch in the middle of the living room.

I'm so bored. I've only been in the house for less than 30 minutes and I realized how boring it is.

I scrolled through my phone, adds popping up willy-nilly. I checked my messages and there was nothing, I then checked to see if there were any cool apps to check out or if there was anything fun to play on my phone, still nothing. I then followed up by checking 'YouTube' and not to my surprise there was nothing.

I decided to watch some TV in the end, I've basically watched everything that has ever shown on television, but the shows are still amusing to watch.

I put on some sit-coms my parents like to watch. I don't understand what they say in it because it is in English, so luckily for me, there were subtitles. Namjoon loves this show I understand why it is really funny but I wish I could understand what they say. Namjoon learnt English fluently by watching this so he understands it perfectly without the subs.

After watching about two and a half episodes my sister is finally home.

"Hey Eonjin, how was school?" I could tell by her facial expression that she could see through my attempt to make conversation.

"Your bored aren't you?" She hung up her jacket before sitting beside me on the couch.

"Out of my mind." We shared a little giggle and got back to our conversation. She gave me a quick glance before speaking again.

"Do you want me to make you dinner?" She gave a slight smile and I nodded my head, "you know me so well". She stood up and made her way to the kitchen as I watched her from where I was sitting.

"What are you making?" She looked up at me as she started to cut the chicken she took out of the fridge and other foods.

"Coconut chicken, I was in the mood for it during class and thought it might be nice for dinner," I nodded my head and turned back to the TV.

"So how is your friend Jimin?" I turned my head around and could see her trying to hide her red face with her hair as she was cutting the food.

"Don't get any ideas." She popped her head up and was even more flushed than I thought.

"I don't have any ideas!" She dramatically turned her head to the side as she continued to cut the food and accidentally cut herself in the process "OW!" She yelled covering her hand with a towel.

"Here let me look."

She showed her hand holding her wrist tightly in pain, her hand was going red with blood and the towel was stained red. This was bad.

"Don't worry I'll fix it." I tried to console her as I rushed to get the emergent kit in a cabinet beside the sink. As I opened it up and looked over all of the equipment that was pilled in the small tin box. I could hear my sister sniffling, trying not to cry as she was hopping in the one spot, trying to calm herself down.

I gently held her wrist and washed off the blood, she looked away refusing to look. "You will be fine, Mom showed me what to do in a situation like this." I knew she would feel safer when I told her that and she was. Probably because she liked the idea of our mom showing me what to do than trying to take care of her without any training. She finally looked at me, her eyes watering up like she was about to cry.