Sickness Ruined Everyone's Lives

(Jimin's POV)

Where's Taehyung? He hasn't been in school all day...

Maybe he's not feeling well... I hope I didn't give him food poisoning! Oh god! What if I did?! I added cinnamon, maybe he is allergic to it?! Oh god... I killed Taehyung! I'm a murder! I killed my best friend! W-what have I done?! Or even worse! The food could have put him in a bed in the hospital! Or maybe even give him diarrhoea?! Oh no! I'm a terrible person! I killed my best friend and gave him diarrhoea!

I should text him to make sure that he is okay! B-but... I'm I'm in class...

Where the hell is Tae?!

_____________

(Taehyung's POV)

"Mom~! I'm dying!" I yelled from my soon to be deathbed. To think I was gonna die before I got to lose my virginity or even before I got to have a boyfriend... what a great fucking life I have!

"You're not dying, you just have a fever!" My mom yelled at me from downstairs. I can't believe she is treating me like this when I'm about to die! Well... I am not leaving her my collection of dirt from different countries in my will!

"I am dying! And you're not getting my dirt!" I yelled, feeling light-headed and dead. I feel like a dead sack of potato!

"Oh no! Not the dirt, please forgive me." My mom faked cried as she came in with a cup of lemon tea and two painkillers.

"Don't be sarcastic! I'm dying and your tone isn't helping!" I moaned, stuffing my face in a pillow.

"Oh... I wonder every day what I did to deserve a wonderful son like you." My mom rolled her eyes as she patted my head to make me feel better. "Well, drink your tea and take your pills. I'll be home later around seven-ish."

"What? You're leaving your sick and dying son home alone?!" I exclaimed, getting up in my bed before falling back down.

"I need to go to work and you won't die. If you need anything which is an emergency. And by emergency I mean if the house went on fire and don't you dare try to start a fire so I will come home and take care of you!" My mom exclaimed and I just groaned in response. "Your father won't be home until later tonight and your sister won't be home till five because she is going to basketball after school and she'll be coming back home with her friends to study."

"That's fine, more people to help take care of me." I laughed but the laugh soon turned into a flem cough.

"Taehyung...you can't make your sister and her friends take care of you." My mother sighed and patted me on the back. "I'll be going now but try and entertain yourself while we are all gone." I nodded and I could literally hear her smile. "Good, now have a good day~!" My mom skipped out of the room and later, left the house.

Ugh... I guess I'm stuck like this for a few more hours... might as well sleep... I muffled a bunch of jumbled words into the pillow, flipping onto my back and stared at the ceiling. I might fall asleep soon...

__________

The room was dark, but it was soon filled with bright flashing colours. Black figures of people I've never seen before filled the room, dancing to the current song that was playing through the speakers.

I pushed through the crowd and saw the back of a familiar boy's head. His silver hair was visible from so far away that it would be hard to miss it. I felt myself smile as I ran up to him and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Baby~! I missed you! I haven't seen you in like what, a day? That's too long!" Jimin winded as he wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tightly.