Christmas Day

(Taehyung's POV)

Christmas! It's finally Christmas! It's actually happening! I would normally not be so hyped about Christmas but it's my first Christmas with Jimin!

He did have to go home and spend it with his family since it was like... one of the three days of the year he gets to see them. His birthday, Christmas and NewYear.

So it only made sense that he was happy to spend it at home. I heard Park industry had a massive jump in business so they will probably celebrate that as well.

Although, today after Christmas dinner, Jungkook, Jimin, Hoseok, Yoongi, Jin and Namjoon will be spending Christmas together. We were planning on exchanging gifts for Secret Santa but being truthful everyone just got a present for their partner. So, not so secretive.

I wasn't as proud of Jimin's present as I was with his birthday present but it's still thoughtful and I hope that's enough to make him love it. It was just a framed picture of us, but it means a lot so I hope he realizes that. I was kinda short on money for Christmas so...

I just need to wait till dinner to see Jimin and the Hyungs.

This Christmas is going to be the best so far, I can feel it.

_______

We all agreed on going to Jimin's house for the exchanging of secret Santa. I am happy about going to his house but, it's gonna be my first time meeting Jimin's parents since after the family diner which ended in a scene from a soap opera.

They both must have moved on since than considering they are allowing Hyung to come back to Seoul and attend school but would they have moved past being so furious with me? That's a whole other story.

My dad dropped me off at Hyung's so I would avoid getting caught up in the mild snow storm, I now hope he does the same for himself.

Now though came the difficult part of knocking on the door. A simple task, yes, but what made it difficult was the mystery of who was going to open it.

Jimin texted not that long ago saying that the whole group was already at his place. The families servants are off for the holidays so that means there was no hope in Felicia opening the door. There was five in seven chances of one of my friends opening the door. There was a two in seven chance of Jimin's parents to open the door. The favour was in my luck but I haven't been very lucky recently.

The first Christmas cookie I was going to eat after I decorated all of them fell to the floor the minute I picked it up. My luck.

Just knock already.

After spending a long hard minute of consideration I managed to knock on the door since there was no other way of getting into his fucking mansion! The walls were to big to climb and unlike me, he had no tree in front of his bedroom window to climb and break into his home.

After a moment of waiting the door opens. Who would have guessed that it would be Jimin's mother to answer?!

Se stared me up and down, I could feel her eyes burning my skin as she silently judges me. All I could do was force a plastic smile.

"Come in." She mumbles, almost incoherent really. I welcome myself in on her request and only manage to force myself to say "thank you".

Her eyes wouldn't let me go as she continued to keep me standing in her line of vision with no hope of letting me go.

Finally a sigh escapes her mouth. "I'd like to apologize for my behavior at our last meeting.. that was uncalled for."

Now that was a surprise.