...Chimmy...

(Taehyung's POV)

I woke up after my afternoon nap, right in time for dinner. After yesterday's drama, I was surprisingly exhausted.

But now I can eat! Dinner is my favourite time of the day, and it came around once again. Thank god for that because I am starving!

I hopped out of the bed, grabbing my phone and trotted down the stairs to see my mom placing the delicious food on the table that was surrounded by my dad and little sis that was staring at the delicious food. Fun fact about my family, we aren't allowed to eat until my mom says so. It's a bit nice now and again but on other days it's the description of horror.

"Goodnight, Tae." My mom joked as she looked at me with an amused expression. "Take a seat. Dinner is ready."

I took my usual seat at the table and looked down at my delicious food.

Lasagna.

Damn it, another moment of pure torture!

She had to have cooked my all time favourite food when I am hungry and I'm not allowed to eat until she says so.

I hate this...

My mother took her seat beside me and smiled happily at the look of the dinner.

"Smells delicious, right?" She asked with the happiest smile ever on her face as she took in the deep and heavenly aroma of the lasagna.

We all nodded as we sat patiently and watched her smell the food.

How is she not teasing herself with scent?

How does she not get the sudden urge to devour the neatly sliced square piece of heaven?

I wonder how Jimin's lasagna would taste...

Did he ever make lasagna?

I want him to make lasagna for me...

"Aw~ Taehyung, do you love my cooking so much that you drool over it?" My mother smirked as she looked at me.

I whipped the drool that managed to drip from my mouth. "Oh, yeah." I awkwardly grinned.

"Alright, dig in everyone."

Right on cue we grabbed our forks and started to swallow down the food.

"Caught in a lie~!
I jiogeseo nal kkeonaejwo,
I gotongeseo heeonal su eobseo~!
Beolbanneun nareul guhaejwo~!"

"What's that?" My sister questioned as she whipped the sauce off of her mouth.

"Oh, it's my ringtone." I answered, remembering when I sent the video of Jimin dancing and singing to my phone and used it as my ringtone.

"What song is that?" She asked, not recognizing the song. I mean, how could she? It's never been released and is only known by the group and the person that helped Jimin write it.

"Oh, Jimin wrote it." I answered, happily grimy at the memory of my Hyung. He's so cute.

"Seriously? Is that him also singing it?" My mom now questioned and I proudly nodded. "He's very gifted."

"Another reason why one of you better marry him." My dad spoke as continued to eat.

"Dad..." I groaned.

"Well answer it! Don't keep the poor boy waiting." My mom told me.

I nodded and swiped the accept call button and held it up to my ear.

"Hey there, Jiminie. What's up?" I asked as I continued to eat my food, slower this time so I don't sound like a pig to Jimin.

"T-Tae-hyung?"

Why does he sound like that he is crying?

"Hyung? What's wrong?" I asked as I dropped my fork on my plate so I could give my full attention to him.

"T-T-Tae-T-Tae? I-I-Chim-my- I don't know what to do!" Jimin cried from the other line and I could feel myself shatter once again at how his voice sounded so broken.

"Jimin, slow down. What's wrong?" I asked.

"Ch-Chimmy, h-he is b-bleeding. H-he g-got hit! T-the driver took off. I-I'm a-at the v-vet. I-I don't k-know if h-he'll make it, I'm scared. I-I don't k-know i-if h-he will m-make it." Jimin cried harder and harder as he spoke.

"I'll come and get you. Don't worry, Hyung." I tried to calm him down.

"T-thank you, T-T-Taehyung."

I hung up and immediately left my chair.

"Is Jimin alright?" My mom asked and I shook my head.

"He's at the vet. C-Chimmy got hit by a car."

*******
My poor humans :'(

I love Chimmy...

Anyways, I'm sorry about my weird disappearance from Wattpad, I don't even know what happened...

Anyways have a lovely day :3