That One Time

(Taehyung's POV)

I'm not really that into horror movies, but they are fun when you want to scare a younger sibling. I glanced over to the hyungs, they were so into the movie they won't even look away.

I looked back over to the screen, it was the part where Tina bleeds to death.

I felt something shivering on my arm. It was Jimin. I checked over to see if the others knew how scared he was, no one noticed. Then something wet landed on my arm. Tears? Is Jimin this scared? I'm not good in these situations whenever I scare my sister with a horror movie I just give her popcorn and ruffle her hair, but that won't work in this situation.

I wrapped my two arms around Jimin trying to comfort him. He hugged the cat lying in his arms tighter in fear.

"Don't worry Jimin, I'm here." I whispered in his ear and hugged him tighter. He calmed down. The cat that was once in his arms escaped and sat down on a pillow thrown on the floor, and Jimin started to hug back.

I felt no movement from Jimin, I hope he is fine now.

I slowly loosened my grip in the hug and let go. Jimin dugged his head in my shoulder and I started to hug him again.

And that was the last I remember.

(Bangtan's POV)

"That is such a good movie." Jungkook grinned looking over to everyone.

"Yeah this time I didn't fall asleep, but I want to." Yoongi moaned stretching his limbs out and yawning.

"Hm, we should get going it's .... past 11... Oh god, we have to go home. Jin gasped grabbing his uniform jacket he took off earlier.

"Hey look." Namjoon pointed over to the two boys hugging and sleeping on top of each other.

"Aw, that's so cute~." Jin whispered trying to not wake the two up.

Click Click~

"What are you doing?" Jin asked, looking over at Yoongi pointing a phone at the two sleeping.

"Isn't it obvious getting blackmail." He chuckled and kept taking pictures.
"Why are you doing that?" Jin asked again.

"Because whenever I ask Tae to do something for me he would never do it, and it's adorable." He laughed again taking more pictures, than after a while his smile curled down into a frown as he continued to take pictures.

"You to Jungkook!" Jin yelled quietly. Tae's head fell on top of Jimin's and Jimin dug deeper into Tae, still hugging each other.

"Shhh! You will wake them up." Jungkook started clicking away and changing angles to get different views.

"You as well Namjoon." Jin pouted in shame.

"What I could always use some blackmail." He grinned evilly. Jin sighed and took out his phone to join in on the fun.

"Hipocrite." Yoongi grinned over to Jin.

"I'm not using it for blackmail, I'm taking pictures because they are cute sleeping." Jin retorted.

"Let's go now, it's late." Jin informed, dragging them to the hall.

"Shouldn't we wake Jiminie and Tae up?" Jungkook asked in confusion.

"No, let's leave them." Jin smiled softly looking at them from the hall. They all left but Jin, Jin tiptoed over to them and covered them with a blanket hanging over the back of a chair and knocked off all the lights. He entered the hall again and before he left he looked back over to the two sleeping and smiled again, closing the hall door.

(Taehyung's POV)

Hm. What time is it? I slowly flutter my eyes open and squint around my surroundings. Why is it so dark? Why is there a blanket on me? What is on me?" I try to recall what happened, wait where are the hyungs? I must have slept through the movie. I look over to my side and see a figure hugging me and sleeping. Oh right, Jimin. I tried to not disturb him and reach my phone in my back pocket. I got it out successfully and checked the time. The first glimpse of light blinded me, I squinted at the time 2AM! Oh know my family must be worried .... but I didn't get any texts or calls from my family, I bet they didn't even notice that I'm not there. I closed my phone and closed my eyes.

I suddenly felt movement on my arm and heard a small gasp from beside me.

"Are you okay Jiminie?" I asked concerned cupping his face in the palm of my hand and stroke his cheek with my thumb.

"Yeah I'm fine," he mumbled depressed "I'm sorry I must have fallen asleep." He leaned over me and turned on a lamp on my side, finally, we can see.

"Don't be, besides I fell asleep too." I chuckled trying to make him feel better. He faintly laughed, but I at least got to see him smile.

"What time is it?" He asked looking for a source of time. "It's just past two," I answered for him. "We have to go to sleep." He yawned. "Yeah, I will go home now," I said as I stud up and grabbed my jacket and was about to leave, till I was pulled back down where I was sitting.

"No I'm not letting you walk home, It's cold and your tired and something might happen to you." He looked concerned .... and cute. "You can stay here for the night!" He grabbed my hand in his and smiled at me and looked very sure of himself.

"Are you sure?" I questioned.

"Yes of course I am, we even have a spare bedroom you can have."

"Thank you." I smiled and he smiled back.

"Come on I will show you to your room." He got up and pulled me up as well making me follow, and so did the cat.

"This is your room." He opened the door then turn on the lights. The room lit up by the ceiling light, and the room was amazing.

"Thank you it's an amazing room." My jaw dropped as I walked around the room and sat down on the bed.

"Do you want anything?" He asked looking at me from the doorway.

"No, you did enough already." I smiled and lied down on the bed.

"Okay, and there is a bathroom there if you need to go." He pointed at a door beside me before leaving.

I decided to text my sister about my whereabouts since she won't notice I'm gone unless she is told. Then a light knock came from the door, and Jimin re-entered.

"Here." Jimin handed me a long baggy black shirt and a pair of grey shorts. "I don't want you to wear an uncomfortable uniform going to sleep."

"Thank you." I proceeded to take off my shirt and change into the t-shirt he gave me to wear, I could see him slightly blushing as he saw me get changed. I finished getting change than looked over to see Jimin facing the wall and couldn't help but laugh.

"You can look now." I laughed lying back down again.

"Oh, right." He replied turning back to me. "We should go to sleep now, goodnight Taehyung."

"Goodnight Jiminie." I answered.

"And Taehyung, um thanks." He smiled innocently. "Why?" I questioned looking for an answer. "For comforting me during the movie, I don't like horror movies and, I don't really know but, I just felt safe with you." He smiled happily, but I just couldn't stop myself from wanting to hug him. "You don't have to thank me," I gave him a slight smirk and in return, he gave me a slightly confused expression, "I couldn't do nothing when you were scared like that." A smile grew on the others face, "well thank you anyway, and if you need anything my room is next door so please let me know." He was waiting for an answer, so I nodded "I will, goodnight Jiminie." "Goodnight Taehyung" he grinned, on the way out he turned off the lights and close the door behind him.

The room was in complete darkness, it wasn't long till I started to feel my eyes close and fall asleep.