Still she needs some time and he was ready to give him to absorb that he is and will always be for her.

It was at lunch time,
When Randhir saw the timing and remembered about lunch.

He ordered Max to get his food from cafeteria.

But,he wanted to see her badly so he walked out of his cabin to cafeteria to see where she was sitting.

He saw that she was sitting alone and just playing with the food instead of having it,anyone can guess it from her face that something was bothering her.

Randhir went and stopped in front if her.

May I sit here ..asked Randhir.

She uppered her lashes to see him standing in front of her.

Sanyu was in dilemma to let him sit or not.

While all the staff members were staring at both of them like they are aliens.

Sanyukta....He called out again.

No you can't ...She spoke.

Okay ...he turned to leave the place disappointedly by her answer and he somewhere knew her answer.

She saw that he was returning back.
What did you do Sanyu ????He was just asking to sit with you that's it ,how must he be feeling ...She thought.

Sanyu decided to call him and asked him to join with her.

Sir ...She called him.

Randhir heard her voice calling him but 'Sir' word pissed off him.

I hope she calls Randhir please God ...He spoke and took a small step ahead.

I think he must have not heard it ...thought Sanyu.
She called him once but Randhir been Randhir was talking only baby steps hoping that she will call him by his name.

Randhir ...She shouted this time.
He turned around to look at her.He smiled widely at her.

What ??...he asked.
You can join as I am too alone ...spoke Sanyu.

Thank you ...replied Randhir and took seat next to her.
When Randhir's food arrived he was going to take a bite but stopping looking at her as her act still was the same she was still playing with spoon.

Sanyukta,have your food and stop playing with spoon ...He ordered her with authority.
I don't like this food ...cane her reply.
What ????...He asked her.
Nothing ...came her reply as she got what she was going to speak further.
She somehow completed her food.

Randhir too was done with his food.
Biding a small bye they both dispersed to there cabins.

Randhir was going to enter in his cabin when he saw that Aryan had walked near to her desk.

He thought that something is fishy so he followed him to her desk.

Aryan was still not able to walk properly but he was back to office,Randhir had alarmed his people to keep and eye on Aryan.

Sanyu can you get those files from the store room which you had kept last month I am not  able to find them ...Aryan spoke.

You only have kept them ...Sanyu replied who was confused now .

Please I am not able to find can you find that .....Aryan pleaded to her and she agreed to him.

Sanyu left for store-room.

As soon as she left,
Aryan started to search  some file near her desk.

Randhir saw that.

Sanyukta...He called out and Aryan become alarmed now by his voice.

Aryan stood straight seeing here and there.

What are you doing Here???...asked Randhir.

I came to ask for file...Replied Aryan.

Now get lost...Randhir snapped at him angrily
Aryan left the place angrily.
Randhir asked Max to be near her desk till she returns and he left behind Sanyu.

Here,
Sanyu was trying to find the file and Randhir entered the store-room without making any noise just to see if she is safe or not as he can't her life because of Aryan and his intentions.

He stood at a corner slienlty without giving her a hint of his presence.

He was standing and adoring his lady live who was searching a file.
He wished he could tell her how he missed her and how he loves her but first of all he wants her to share all with him.

Suddenly,
Sanyu's mobile phone which she had kept on the table flashed a message which caught his attention.

He saw a cute picture of little baby girl who was laughing her hear out and Sanyu was kissing her cheek.
He went closer and took a look of that picture which shown a cute baby girl.

How cute she is ???..He thought adoring that baby girl.

Sanyu turned around to leave and hide behind the door.
He saw that she had left the place.

He too came out.

Who is that baby???...Randhir thought.

Is she Sanyu's baby ..no she is not married...but she can be married too ...all that thoughts started to play in his mind.

He was trying to join the dots but he was getting himself involved more and more in that.

All his confusion will be solved only by Sanyu and no one else.

*******

Target :95 votes

Precap:- Randhir meets Trisha .

Vote.Comment.Share