56: Henry

Chapter 56

-Third Person's POV-

*FLASHBACK*

/15 Years Ago/

"My Teddy! I hate you so much Harry! I'm gonna tell Daddy and Mommy!".
The 9 years old little Gemma yelled angrily to her 5 years old little brother Harry for pulling her Teddy Bear harshly that made it's arm torn out.

It was Harry's birthday party today but instead of enjoying his party with the other kids his age he went to the yard and play by himself, he doesn't like much people plus he doesn't have any friends, the kids that all went here we're only the children of his Father and Mother's friends, and the reason why he pulled his sister's bear is that because she was teasing him constantly, Gemma would always love to tease her little brother for not having friends and this time Harry had enough so he pulled harshly Gemma's favourite bear that made it's arm torn out and now Gemma's going to tell their Daddy and Mommy again and Harry will get in to so much trouble, again.

"Go tell them then".
Young Harry said mostly to himself as he watched his elder sister ran back to their house to get their Daddy and Mommy, the teddy bear was laying carelessly in the ground with it's torn out arm.

"You shouldn't have done that to your sister, the both of you should be brother and sister that loves and take care of each other not the other way around, you know".
A lady appeared as she kneeled down at Harry making him wonder who she was as he doesn't want to get in much trouble than he is now for ruining his sister's favourite toy and talking to a stranger, but something about this sweet looking lady made Harry trust her and he doesn't know why.

"But she was making me cry a-and I got mad, I didn't mean to but Gemmy started it".
Harry tried to reason out making the lady smile lightly as her soft hand pats his curly damp brown hair.

"Harry, you need to control your anger, you know a strong man is the one who could control his anger because it will measure how strong you are because as we all know our anger cannot be easily controled. I know your still young to understand what I said but I hope you remember that and maybe one day when you're all grown up you will. Whatever your sister may do she is still your sister you shouldn't be hurting her by ruining her toy you should be protecting her because your the man, right?".
The lady explains softly and Harry furrows his eyebrows as he adorably thought what this lady was talking about.

"Yah and okay I'm sorry, but how can I fix her Teddy? It's her favourite and I really didn't mean to".
He frowned as he reach to pick up the ruined Teddy Bear, the lady softly smiled and took the bear softly then she reached to her purse to get her sewing kit to help the poor boy fix the ruined toy of his sister.

"What's that?".
He asked and pointed to the kit making her chuckle at his cuteness.

"It's my sewing kit and there are needles and threads inside it and it's what will I use so that I could sew Teddy's arm back, yeah?".
The lady explains making Harry smile ear to ear as he claps his hands happily that maybe his Daddy and Mommy won't be that mad at him and his Gemmy would not hate him anymore. He watched and patiently wait as the lady expertly sewn together the arm of his sister's bear and once that it's all fixed she gave it back to the little boy.

"Here give this back to your Gemmy and tell her your sorry, remember what I told you that you shouldn't be fighting your sister but instead you will love and protect her no matter what she'll say or do, okay Harry?".
She said again and Harry grinned and nod excitedly to give this back to his sister, then he suddenly pulled the lady in a tight bear hug making her slightly stiffen but she returns the hug and smiled sadly.