30: Stuck with you

Chapter 30

-Nina Angel Archera Tomlinson-

"I can't believe we're stuck again".
I grumbled and look at him, putting a gum in his mouth before passing one to me.

"No thanks".

"The weather is really just a bitch and the tire is fücked up. So it ain't my fault".
He shrugged, nonchalant, making me roll my eyes as he played innocent again as he carelessly tied his messy curls in a bun.

"Let me guess, this was all your intention so that--- uhm--- so that-".
I begin to say but couldn't say the right word or I couldn't say to him what I wanted to say.

Crap.

"So what, luv?".
He smirked.

"So that you---".
Before I could say a sudden lightning and thunder storms strike outside making me yelp and jump out of my seat, and before I could process what was I doing my arms was suddenly wrapped around a muscly body.

"Hey it's alright, love, you can hug me all you want".
He chuckled and I instantly regret what I just did as I pulled away quick and caught him smirking at me.

"So you are afraid of something".
He then laughed.

"Shut up!".
I shouted and suddenly I'm boiling with anger with him again.

Honestly, his the only guy I have felt this confusingly complicated feeling, his the only guy that could send butterflies in my stomach and that could make my heart jump out of my chest and his the only guy on earth that annoyed me, like everyday.

"If this whole 'we're stuck together' act has something to do with what happened earlier. I swear--".
I started blabbing around again and he just grinned finding this somehow amusing then he cuts me out.

"You swear what, love?".
Harry playfully said making me groan.

"Agh! Your driving me nuts Harry!".

"And why is that, love?".
He ask again as if his talking to a kid.

"That's it. I can go home by myself. Ciao".
I rolled my eyes and took off his jacket and worn mine insted before opening and shutting the door through his face.

By now, I was completely wet even ny purse is wet and clearly this is all Styles' fault, I ignored the blistering wind and just walk and walk praying that I would run some gas stations or something but it was just the long road back and it was all dark and raining heavily.

The more I took a step, the more I think of Harry and what happened earlier.

"But why did you kiss me?".
I ask him softly, it's like I'm tired of all our screaming and arguing for this night as if we're a married couple having an intense argument over a little kiss.

"I-I... B-because the sound of your name silence my demons, having you near me helps me to calm my self, a-and I like you Nina, like like you".
Harry quietly said, his head hanging down again, but it was still loud for me to hear.

And I swear right then and there my heart jumped out of my chest.

Am I going deaf? Did I hear him correctly?

"Wha'?".
Is the only word I spoke, I was dumbfounded.

"I like you Nicolina! I've been meaning to say this to you, ever since I first saw you laying in the road unconscious my heart literally stopped at the sight of a sweet creature like you".
He said to me, adoration lining his voice as he finally look at me in the eyes, right in his emerald green eyes I can see the adoration and love I always got to see in my mother's and brothers.