52: Our Demons Inside

Chapter 52

-Harry Edward Styles-

Are you seriously just going to sit and watch the girl you fucking love outside playing snowball with your best friends, some kids and that fucking asshole, obviously trying to show off to her?!

My demon side inside of me growled as we watched my darling Nina danced and play snowballs outside of the front yard, she's so fucking beautiful as ever, and she's with Liam, Cheryl, some two girls and that lad, Toby.

Liam and Cheryl is there so there's nothing I should be worrying but I guess I'm just quite jealous, well on the contrary my demon side here is more jealous of seeing our girl with someone.

"Shut the fuck up, Louis and I have a plan".
I hissed to him and I could feel him rolling his eyes.

I hated how he was born out of me, he was born out of anger, sadness, hatred and pain all together, he was the strong version of me that took care of me whenever things gets tough and that I couldn't handle it, he was always there for me and I love that about him after all he will forever be a part of me so somehow I also have grown to love him, but I just hate how he took things so far but I couldn't blame him either because it was all he ever know, he was born and made because of it.

The person who is rightfully the one to blame was our Father.

And you honestly think that stupid plan will work? If I we're you, dumbass, I would fücking knock that douchebag's teeth out and I don't fücking care even if he's Liam's cousin.

"We have a much better plan, don't worry and I can assure you that it involves knocking out that prick's teeth out, I'm just begging you please don't do anything to fuck things up".
I said to him and I could feel his eyes rolling again and he sigh.

Whatever just be sure to knock him out...

And that is what I will honestly do.

*FLASHBACK*

Dear Harry

First thing I want you to know is that I love you so much baby brother, and I'm sorry for doing this but this is what I want and no one could stop me, I couldn't take this stuff anymore so I have to, don't worry I'll be okay with Mark. I'll completely understand if you'll hate me but please be a good boy always and take care of Mum and Lorry... And maybe one day we'll meet again...

Gemma < 3

I couldn't describe my mixed up emotion right now as I clutched the paper in my arms, tears we're cascading down my cheeks as I finished reading the paper, I couldn't believe it.

She left us. Our sister left us like what Dad did.

How could she do this to us? Especially that she know very well that Mum and Lorry are both sick and that Dad was nowhere to be seen because he also fucking left, I couldn't do all of this responsibility without Gemma, I'm only 12 how am I be able to work while taking care of my sick Mum and sister?

She always promised me that she will always be here, she said she couldn't handle with all of the stuff, what about me? I fucking hate her for doing this and leaving with that guy, she chose him over us just like how Dad chose his Mistress then his Family.

I couldn't understand them. I could never understand them.

I wanted to scream on top of my lungs, I wanted to break things, I want to beat someone so bad, I want to let this anger out off of me and that's what I did, all I could see was red and I could feel myself breathing hard as I torn out the paper and opened and closed the door leaving our shitty apartment for a brief moment so that I could let this anger out off me, Mum and Lorry we're both asleep and it's still midnight but I don't fucking care. Gemma must've left earlier.