39: Story Telling

'His soul was dark as night, but without darkness, no stars could shine, and without a doubt, his stars are my favourite sight to see'

Chapter 39

-Nicolina Angel Archera Tomlinson-

"I'm going to tell him".
I claimed as both Mom and Seth exchanged looks not really liking my idea.

"Are you sure, lil' sister?".
Seth asked for a seven times already this night ever since I told them that Harry saw me with Freya.

"Yes, I'm hundred percent sure big brother, Harry already seen Freya and I know he was hell of confused already so yes, I'm going to explain to him".
I explained and look up at Mom.

"Are you okay, Nina?".
She asks in a double meaning and I quitely smiled a little and nod.

"Yeah, this was it, Mom".
I told her and Seth gave us a confused look but he didn't questioned anymore.

"Want me to come with you?".
Seth offered as I reached for the hall closet for my coat, I laugh and turn to him.

"Seth, it's fine, I'm fine. I'm a big and tough girl, now".
I said to him and kissed his cheek and then I hug my Mom.

"Maybe, after I told Harry everything I'm also going to tell LouLou so I guess I'm gonna be sleeping with them again".
I said and both of them nods as I open the door and close it behind.

I was on the edge, especially when I saw Harry in the cemetery just this morning, I don't know what's he thinking or what is running in his head but one thing I do know is that I just ruined their friendship with Zayn.

But most likely, do Harry believes me? Did he really believe what I told him? Would he pick me, the girl who is the little sister of one of his best mate who busted him or the his best mate that he knows for years now?
How would Niall and especially Liam would react?

I don't know.

Those questions still keeps on bugging me each second.

Then suddenly my breath hitched to my throat just when I easily spotted the curly headed one in the place we we're supposed to meet, I sighed and parked my car before hopping out of it.

"Your 8 minutes early".
I say as I got near him, he must have not noticed that I was at the back of him because he jumped before he looked at me.

"Oh Nina, well, honestly I've been here since in the afternoon".
He stated, and he still didn't look at me directly in the eyes like he normally would.

Is he ashamed of me now?

Does he not want me now?

That thought just made me flinch and made my heart hurt.
"W-why?".
I stuttered.

"I can't go home like that, when my mind was still a jumbled mess, I need to know what happened Nina".
Harry told me, still not looking at me and that just made me gulp.

"I need to know what my fücking motherfücker friend did to you".
He suddenly growled darkly, surprising me and that just made me feel terrified of him but in the same time made me calm down a bit that he does cares.

He do cares.

"Harry, please do know, that it isn't ever my intention to ruin you're friendship. Promise".
I told him first and I could just feel myself sobbing again, a never ending waterfall of tears, he bites his lower lip and this time he actually bring his face to look at me with his face softened then he took my hand and the other tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear as I sniffled.