42: Family Reunion

Chapter 42

-Niall James Horan-

"Liam, I'm so fücking sorry, please just talk to me please".
I begged Liam for like a hundred times I've been keeping up with his long stride but he still keeps on walking and ignoring me, I didn't know where we are now or where we are going but what I do know is that I'm gonna follow him no matter what.

I couldn't afford to loose one of my best mates.

"Liam plea-- fvck!".
I still continued but then an idiot douche bag didn't seem to know how to stop a fücking bicycle and it unfortunately hit me in the side walk making me fall to the ground and my head hit the side walk while as his stupid bicycle was on top of me, making me groan in pain.

"Oh God, I'm so sorry".
The stupid boy tried to apologize as he got his stupid bicycle off of me.

"Niall are you okay? Do you want me to beat the shit out of you, boy?!".
Liam suddenly came in action and helped me stood up then he barked the poor boy.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry".
The boy gushed and Liam rolled his eyes.

"Go back to you're mother before I would actually sent you to the cops".
He grumbled and the kid immediately ride his bicyle again.

"Are you okay? Is your head okay? Tell me what hurts".
Liam gushed in panick and I assume he was acting like this is because even though he's still pissed off at me he still cared for me and he didn't want me to actually got my head stitched up like what happened to his.

And I actually feel bad at this.

"Yeah, I'm fine, my ankle just hurts like hell".
I groaned feeling how my ankle is burning.

"Okay, just hold still, I'll call the guys to pick us up since I guess we're far away from the house now".
He said and dialled someone in his phone as I just hold to him tightly in order for me to stand up properly.

"Li, I'm so sorry, are you still mad?".
I told him again and I mentally hit myself for asking that, of course he is, you pushed him to the stairs you idiot what do you expect?

"To be honest yes I'm fucking mad at you, Niall, I mean you pushed me off of the stairs and because of that I got this fucking stitches and you lied and keep some secrets from all of us even though you know how we've been crazy in trying to find Zayn, but you're still my best mate and I couldn't just ditch you here".
He told me and I frowned even more.

"I'm so fucking sorry, but I don't understand what just happened a while ago with Zayn?".
I asked him, remembering what he said to Zayn.

Liam and Zayn had been friends since the first grade and before the 5 of us could meet and they never had fight this much, and from what I heard Liam just literally ended up his friendship with Zayn because he now knows the truth.

"What's the truth?".
I ask again.

"That's what you get for picking his side".
He shake his head.

-Zayn Javadd Malik-

I ring the door bell two times of the address Louis handed me, the house where my girlfriend and my son is, it's really a complicated story and I actually didn't know that we had a son nor did I know I also had a daughter.

Fuck me.

I don't know what now, I mean I know all of my mates hated me right now, I didn't expect that to happen but I guess I deserve all of that and they are literally going to kill me if it not supposed to my said son.

I just had to accept all of the bullshits I've done in the past and try to make it up to everything and fix what it can still be fix.

I brushed off my hair and made sure there aren't anymore tear stains in my cheek as I tried to still look presentable even with the black eye on my left eye Harry gave me, then the door finally opens making my breathe hitched to my throat.