29: Good or Bad?

Chapter 29

-Liam James Payne-

"How are you feeling, Mr. Payne?".
Dr. Romanov asked me again as I keep a tight grip in my beautiful girlfriend's hand.

"I can move, pretty much my body, so I guess I'm okay? But my head just aches".
I quietly said and touched my bandaged head. It's a good thing I didn't have stitches.

"Okay, I'm assuming the ache in your head is just pretty normal, I should just gave you some painkillers for it. And as we continue to run some more test in your brain to make a hundred percent sure nothing's wrong, I ask you again Mr. Payne, can't you really remember why or how you fell from the stairs?".
Dr. Romanov explains as he write some words in his papers, then he ask me confusedly.

Cheryl, Louis, and Davina all gave me a look as I tried to remember what the bloody hell happened before the incident, all I remember was Cheryl's asking me to call Nina, Lovie, and Niall so we can take some group pictures, I remembered going upstairs to call for Niall first but then everything in my head got all blur and an overwhelming pain took over my head, as if someone was pounding my head making me cry out in pain as I hold my aching head.

"Ahhhh! Fück! Get out! Get out! Get out of my head! It hurts! Oh God it fücking hurts!".
I trashed out, and all I could hear was panicking in my room as several more people started to come.

After a while, the pain was gone again when Dr. Romanov injected something in my skin and I started to calm down and lay back in the hospital's bed, Cheryl whispering some soothing words for me as she brushed her soft hands in my face.

"It's okay Ms. Cole, Liam's okay, it must be from the trauma of the incident that's why he acted that way earlier, so it's difficult for him to remember what happened that day. For now".
Dr. Romanov explained again and all I could do was to sigh and hear them talk.

I'm beginning to ask myself. Why could I not remember why the bloody hell I fell from the stairs? I know myself and knowing me I'm not that even to the slightest of clumsiness for me to trip over and just fell like that, but how? I sighed again, telling myself that I should not keep pushing myself to remember because I'm just going to hurt myself and that's gonna cause another panick and I can't have my girl worrying like hell about me like that anymore.

"But his gonna remember, right?".
Louis asked.

"Yes, but in the moment don't push him to remember much further thus it's going to just hurt him like we just witnessed".
Dr. Romanov replied.
"That's all folks, We'll be back later to check up on Liam before the test show up tomorrow then by the next day, Mr. Payne could finally be released in a full bedrest".
And after he said his goodbye, the room was quite again.

"You okay? Need anything?".
Cheryl asked me softly.

"No, I'm fine, love".

"Uhm. Where's Hope and Harry?".
Louis asked Niall and Lovie who just came a while ago.

"They will be here".
I heard Niall's voice.

"Now that smells fishy".
My girl chuckled making me smile lightly.

"Hey, nothing's going on with my little sister and bestfriend!".
Louis exclaimed, and I could just see his rolling his eyes again but the girls only laughed.

"What about Nina feels about the two of us? I am her bestfriend and your her big brother, after all, you idiot".
Davina suddenly said making all the people in the room laugh along.

"Wha'? Great, and now I'm the bad guy".

"S-so how are you doing Lima Bean?".
Niall asked me and as I turned my face and face him, my head suddenly and surprisingly reacted again then I shriked in pain again, and my stomach feels so sick as I look at Niall, and as far as possible I wanted him out or I wanted to hide from him and that's just surprises me as I continued to cry out in pain.