53: I Love You

Chapter 53

-Nina Angel Archera Tomlinson-

The whole ride was awkwardly quiet and neither of us spoke afterwards, I don't even know where are we going and I know this is wrong, Harry shouldn't be here, I shouldn't be with him, I should be with Toby and hating Harry for doing that but my head was going to explode if I don't hear Harry.

I want to hear him out, I want to hear and try to understand everything.

*EARLIER*

"Oh Goodness, I'm stuffed".
Cheryl said as she went back to our bedroom after she said her goodnight to Liam, then all of the sudden she just belched making me laugh loudly.

"Oh My God, you really are stuffed".
I continued to laugh at her and she covers her mouth and throw her body to her bed.

"Excuse me, I'm so sorry, Oh God".
She gushed then her face started to go crimson clearly embarrassed that she'd done that in front of me.
"It's okay, it's just really funny".
I laughed again.

"Nina?".
I stopped laughing when all of the sudden her voice was filled with seriousness and I look at her while brushing my hair.
"Yeah?".
She walked to me and sat in the edge of my head then she took and held my hand softly.

"Nina, I want you to be completely honest with me, do you still love Harry?".
Cheryl suddenly asked, no hint of joke or anything and that makes me wanna go deaf.

But what am I going to loose if I told her the truth though?

"To be completely honest with you, Cheryl, yes my feelings for Harry hasn't change over 2 months, but he hurt me, I guess it was more painful because I thought that he couldn't ever hurt me and I put all my trust to him then within a blink of an eye it's like his not him anymore, he didn't even said sorry. Nothing".
I told her and she nods in understanding and squeezed my hand..

"But do you wanna know the explanation?".
She asked.

"Yeah, Louis, Niall, and Liam tried to tell me the explanation of his behavior but I don't want them to, I want Harry to tell me himself but it looks like he also distanced himself away from me just like I did over the 2 months and it just hurt. I want him to tell me why but he wouldn't".
I explained to her again and then I could feel myself starting to tear up again but I blink back the tears and try to ignore the familiar pain in my chest.

"I understand. You know, Nina, I've known Harry and the other boys for so long, I'm 2 years older then Harry so I always treat him like my own little brother so as Niall. I know their troubles. I know you wanted to hear this from Harry himself but I don't think he couldn't exactly explain his own mental problems with you".
Cheryl explained to me frowning and I narrowed my eyebrows and try to understand what she was talking about.

"Mental Problems? What do you mean?".
I asked her confusedly as I tried to remember if Harry ever had any problems with his behavior other than his bipolar attitude.

"This is what the boys is trying to tell you, Nina, Harry has a Mental illness called
schizophrenia or what we know as a split personality befo--- Oh Gosh, not now".
Cheryl started to explain but then she let go of my hand and started jumping off the bed.

"Wha'? Wha's wrong?".
I asked, shit what a wrong timing.

"I think I'm on my period, I don't even have my pads here, Oh Gosh. I'm so sorry".

******************

Harry has a schizophrenia or a Split Personality disorder, that explains why he acted so differently to me that day and why Zayn yelled for me to becareful of him that his not who I think he is. I tried to recalled all the harsh words he said to me that day and that explains it all.