50: Happy Birthday Louis!

Chapter 50

-Nicolina Angel Archera Tomlinson-

"Finally you decided to talk and hang out with us again".
Lovie claimed with a pout before she pulls me in a bear hug after I found them here in Walmart just in time so that we could do our Christmas Shopping and also get Louis his gifts, Davina already said through text that the lads we're incharge in arranging the club in 7th street where we'll all be celebrating my LouLou's birthday.

I miss this dorks so much if I'm going to be honest and even the boys, I don't know how I got to really ignore them for the past months, then yesterday Davina made a group chat for all of (well not including Zayn ) but Niall did text that he will be coming as well, that group chat is where we we're planning to surprise Louis for his Birthday Party and also to celebrate Christmas Eve too if we might add.

"I'm sorry. I miss you guys so much".
I frowned and also pulled Davina in the hug, laughing to myself that some people we're now looking at the three of us at outside Walmart.

"We know it's because of Harry and we understand, but you're still going to get it".
Davina grumbled and smack my arm.

"I guess I deserve that".

"Oh can we just talk inside, it's pretty chilly out here and people are actually looking at us and I don't like being the center of attention".
Lovie exclaimed hugging herself as if to protect her from the cold weather making me and Davina laugh.

"Yeah, yeah, this is going to be a long day".
Davina said as we finally entered the store.
"And as per Liam's plan, my darling William is out with Calum and Luke doing whatever bullshit jobs Liam made them do and they'll be back in time so that we could finally start the fun".
Davina added and grinned like a fool, I know after the end of the party that they we're gonna do something nasty again and I just have to shove that vulgar thought a side.

"Liam and Cheryl can't really come?".
Lovie asked.

"Well they're still having their sweet holiday in Bradford which involves a wonderful sex so yes, they can't, they'll be back in New Year's Eve though, but Liam said they're both still going to pop out during the Video Call later".
Davina answered as we checked out some dresses we could wear for tonight in the boutique , my eyes widened as I look at the beatiful baby blue dress I pulled out, it was just simple but so beautiful I liked to buy this and wear it for tonight but I couldn't afford this kind of price and besides Mum already prepared my maroon dress.

"So is Tristopher hot?".
Lovie smirked as she asked me while picking up some dress.

"Oh My Goodness Lovie Clarks! Toby's my bestfriend! And you got Niall".
I said gasping at her and she shrugs.

"We just really want to know if he's a cutie or not, and are you really going with him in Bradford after Christmas?".
Davina suddenly pipped in.

"Well he is handsome, but his my best friend and yes, I already promised Auntie, his Mum, that I would come".
I explained and they both nodded then Davina motioned that she was going to try out the beige and yellow dress in the fitting room then Lovie goes to my side and smirk again

"What's he look like? And what's he like? Ya' know his personality".
She grinned at me and I shake my head and pass her a beautiful dark green dress that I think would look perfect with her.

"Well, Toby got this wild brown curly locks almost same as Harry but he's was shorter, he also have a adorable dimples when he smiles same as Harry, ya' know LouLou and the others was right Toby and Harry does have the same features except that Harry is much taller and much built and Harry's eyes we're green and Toby's are brown".
I explained and Lovie beamed up at me.