64: Unexpected

Chapter 64

-Nina Angel Archera Tomlinson-

< 2 WEEKS LATER >

"His totally mad at me, Lovie".
I claimed as I lay back at the couch, for the past 2 weeks since Davina's still broken and surprisingly she was spending all her time with Seth I've just always hang out here in Lovie's place.

This past 2 weeks has really been... Hectic, for all of us.

"And how can you say that? I mean I can see the both of you still spending lot of time".
Lovie said to me as she was preparing some snacks in the kitchen and I roll my eyes.

"That's not it Lovie, before and after our graduation this past 2 weeks all Harry would ever do was to bring me to school and pick me up after school and that's just it, we don't even talk, like his only doing that as an obligation or something. So fucked up, his still mad".
I said to her and frowned then she appeared carrying out a tray of brownies and biscuits and two glass of orange juice, Lovie placed it down first before moving to sit beside me.

"Nina, Harry's a busy guy and still he is frustrated, I mean what would we expect? He just found out that the woman who took care of him all his life wasn't his Mum, you need to give him some time to adjust and I can assure you his not mad he loves you so much so stop saying it, okay?".
Lovie explained to him and I nodded and smiled softly, I just hope so.

"Speaking of which, where is Harry?".
She asked while eating some brownies.

"Actually this is the day where he and his sister Gemma are gonna go see Aunt Anne, both of them still had some time having to take much courage as so is their Mum, I also have already informed Toby yesterday".
I explained and I closed my eyes feeling sick again, I've been feeling si sick for the past week now.

"So why didn't you come with them?".
She asked.

"Lovie, it's a family matter, it's not my place".
I huffed and Lovie nodded.

I just hope everything will going to be okay when they come back home so that I could finally tell him.

"Mind updating me with all of the guys? I've been so busy fixing up my college applications after our graduation and Niall's in Ireland visiting his sister-in-law and nephew".
She said to me, I frowned as I didn't really much worried about applying to College, Mum was actually the one who's busy preparing for me forms though but I don't really think I will want to go to College.

I had my reasons.

"Well, Davina's still not doing good after she broke up with LouLou, he doesn't really wants to broke up with her but Davi said to me it's for the best especially with the kids as they are gonna be really confused and then this past weeks she's spending most of her time with Seth surprisingly".
I said to her with a furrowed eyebrows as I thought deeply, one way or another I'm now expecting I'm just gonna find out one day that both of them are a thing, maybe they really are now though. I don't know, but as long as everyone's happy.

"LouLou's not doing so good with the break up though but his spending most of his time with Freddie and Fran with also the help of Eleanor as well, and his still also trying to find our Mother too".
I explained and then I also thought since Eleanor was actually my LouLou's first love maybe there will still be a chance for them to fall in love once again for the sake of the kids, I mean growing up and seeing both your parents aren't together isn't really a good thing.

"Liam and Cheryl are both okay, and since Liam found out Harry and him are cousins his been also helping him out how to act when he finally face his Mother. While as Zayn and Lena are also both doing okay and I guess they are all back in the house with Finn since whenever Finn saw Fran for the first time I swear the two are now inseparable and also the three kids are much spending time playing together. They're all cute".
I explained and both Lovie and I laughed but then again I've felt the really uncomfortable familiar feeling again making me jump out of my seat and rushed to the bathroom, throwing up, Lovie also instantly followed and hold up my hair and rubbed my back.